• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

There's No Denying --> I'm A Badass Boss of All Things COOL !!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Why don't you understand you are easily forgettable ??

P.S. Your mother is not even pretty or human enough to be raped.

It is ok, let it out... Let out how it feels to have been raped by COK.

P.S. Yet you rape dogs.

My mother is dead. I wouldn't brag about being necrophilia. Ps. I raped your mother.

When my friend did a background check on you, we found out that your mother got arrested for prostitution in 1997. You're entire family is full of losers.

PS. http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anything-goes/146419-dear-madmann.html I raped your mother.:roflmao::roflmao:

According to my friend's background check on you, you had to leave school because you were being bullied. Internet tough guy.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Tell us more!...

It is ok, let it out... Let out how it feels to have been raped by COK.

Never happened and it never will, so tell everyone the name of that dog you lick every week??

Besides the human version you call a boyfriend who may very well own that four-legged mutt you've been slurping.

Hey you, yes you the the little bitch.
The pics are fake! If you really had it, then you would post true pics.

I don't need you fags drooling over my possessions.

The examples I gave you are certainly good enough.

I know where you bottom-dwelling dust munchers stand.

And I you know where I stand, and why I humilate you all.

Never happened and it never will, so tell everyone the name of that dog you lick every week??

Besides the human version you call a boyfriend who may very well own that four-legged mutt you've been slurping.

Madmann,
You are in denial, It is ok to displace your issue on others.
The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem munching dogs assholes.

Say it, just let out the truth.

Madmann,
You are in denial, It is ok to displace your issue on others.
The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem munching dogs assholes.

Say it, just let out the truth.

Yeah I was RIGHT.

YOU ARE AS DUMB AS YOU LOOK.

Yeah I was RIGHT.

YOU ARE AS DUMB AS YOU LOOK.

Now you are having misconstrued dreams about me? Come on man, that isn't healthy....

IML Gear Cream!
Secdrl nobody cares what you do, nobody remembers you.

You are the broken tree that falls in the empty forest.

And you are the troll that lurks under the broken tree in the empty forest...

images

Man, I think he crawled back into that hole him and that mangy dog share under the tree in the forest.

Rednack, shut the fuck UP!!!!

Is he sucking madmann's dick too?

You would think with a ll that dick in his mouth he wouldn't be able to talk, and with the dicks he is skiing he wouldn't be able to type.

You MADMANN are a TWAT, this is you, an internet tough guy....lol

Attachments

• internet_tough_guy_-_because_its_easy_to_be_a_6_foot_4_olympic_powerlifter_and_streetfighting_go.jpg
    internet_tough_guy_-_because_its_easy_to_be_a_6_foot_4_olympic_powerlifter_and_streetfighting_go.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 12

When my friend did a background check on you, we found out that your mother got arrested for prostitution in 1997. You're entire family is full of losers.

According to my friend's background check on you, you had to leave school because you were being bullied. Internet tough guy.

nice. do tell us more.:coffee:

eddie got awful quiet didn't he?

IML Gear Cream!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killermonkey

cock smoker said:
Is he sucking madmann's dick too?

You would think with a ll that dick in his mouth he wouldn't be able to talk, and with the dicks he is skiing he wouldn't be able to type.

You sure have your lips all puckered up around my man stick name dropping me while i was away..

Quote:

You sure have your lips all puckered up around my man stick name dropping me while i was away..

Alright, now that you're back from your quickie with madmann... Is it ok with you if we talk shit now?
Don't want your asshole to get too inflamed.

Is it ok with you if we talk shit now?
Don't want your asshole to get too inflamed.
Baby, the way you're french kissing my anus right now, it don't look like that's gonna happen for quiet a while unless you get cotton mouth..

Baby, the way you're french kissing my anus right now, it don't look like that's gonna happen for quiet a while unless you get cotton mouth..

Dear Redhack,
Please wake up from your sleep where you are having kinky fantasies of me. I know I am sexy, and irresistible (your lady said so) but I just don't swing that way. It is unhealthy to hope for something unattainable.

Quote:

Theyz plenty of boom boom for you too, my little leghumper..

Theyz plenty of boom boom for you too, my little leghumper..

Only reason you have plenty, is because you have so many rolls of fat to fuck.

Back