• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

cabaser or prami w/ tren?

persianprince23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am planning my next cycle which im going to include tren ace ( i have ran previous test e/tren e cycle) and i want to know what is the better AI to prevent progesterone gyno previously i ran prami and it worked well just the sides were a bit much so would cabaser be safer and improve libido and sleep? any experiences would help

I think Prami is the way to go if possible, but I use caber because I have nasty sides with Prami. Works well for me.

This is long and ongoing debate. Prami is lot cheaper than caber...both work. They both do the same job, just with a different approach. Keep clear of liquid Caber though, I read lots of reports about it not being at all effective.

/V

This is long and ongoing debate. Prami is lot cheaper than caber...both work. They both do the same job, just with a different approach. Keep clear of liquid Caber though, I read lots of reports about it not being at all effective.

/V

I hear the same about liquid caber a well (losing efficacy over time in liquid form rather quickly). I decided to go ahead and use mine now while it's still decently effective and the libido support at least is very good at .5 mg twice a week.

I would look online and shop around quite a bit for an online pharmacy versus research grade on these things (and torem and AI's also). If you shop around you can find HG on this stuff for not much more than research grade. Be sure to search under different names (dostinex, cabaser for caber and fareston for torem). I wish IM would reach out to some of these pharmacies, I am sure they would get a ton of business from this site from those that want peace of mind.

/V
Heard this many times aswell. I personally use prami.

There are a few research companies that don't do liquid, I am running there caber and like it much better than prami,

Im running caber, .5mg every 3 or 4 days and it works great......Manpower's...

Back