• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Orals Closed?

BigBamaBen

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anybody have any idea of when i can add stuff back to my cart and purchase goods? says shipping to the United States is closed right now and i dont trust other companies

Does anybody have any idea of when i can add stuff back to my cart and purchase goods? says shipping to the United States is closed right now and i dont trust other companies

u can get genshi,generic or some other lab but u wont find anywhere near the selection of gp in oral bro.. not even close

Yeah but no offense to anybody that uses anything other than gp but it came recommended from naps and to be honest after watching slum dog millionaire I'm very cautious about things made in India and china and I refuse to order chinese or iranian products for the fear of me helping buy the bomb that blows my ass to the moon but then again I think bmw wants to blow me to the moon anyway:callme:. I know I have unresolved issues but they are my issues and I gotta do what I gotta do

Last edited:
Back