• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Witty responses to "Dude, you're huge"-type comments

FoxOscar

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been getting a lot of comments about my size recently, especially about my arms. They're 20 1/4 inches at the mo and I'm about 8 weeks into a 20 week cycle (deca and sust).

How do you respond when some chick at a bar or some random member of the public comes up to you and comments on how big you are? I'm looking for something a bit witty and not gratuitous like, "Yeah, well you should see my cock" - which would be appropriate because I do have a massive cock, but not what I'm looking for.

pics of cock or GTFO :coffee:

LOL I see this heading for anything goes!

I'm on the Barry Bonds diet.

Tell them it's all Muscletech products......

Light weight!

Tell them you take Xenadrine like Ronnie from the Jersey Shore.

Tell them you take Xenadrine like Ronnie from the Jersey Shore.

:jerkit::owned::wacko:
500x_630_ronnie_xenadrine_star.jpg

Q. Witty responses to "Dude, you're huge"

A. Why yes, I like having sex with men, too. Let us have sex right here in this juice bar. I'll be the catcher.

:shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
I've been getting a lot of comments about my size recently, especially about my arms. They're 20 1/4 inches at the mo and I'm about 8 weeks into a 20 week cycle (deca and sust).

How do you respond when some chick at a bar or some random member of the public comes up to you and comments on how big you are? I'm looking for something a bit witty and not gratuitous like, "Yeah, well you should see my cock" - which would be appropriate because I do have a massive cock, but not what I'm looking for.

How big were your arms to start with? (pre-cycle)

and are people saying "dude you're huge" or dude your arms are huge?" there could be a wide variance in intention there...

bro this past saturday night a girl said "wow you've got big arms." Picked up my beer and said "Ya, I just switched from drinkin beer out of a can to only bottles. The glass bottles a little heavier so it makes the curl a little harder". now thats dumb, but so was she. she laughed and I was in.

bro this past saturday night a girl said "wow you've got big arms." Picked up my beer and said "Ya, I just switched from drinkin beer out of a can to only bottles. The glass bottles a little heavier so it makes the curl a little harder". now thats dumb, but so was she. she laughed and I was in.

That's terrible.

Big arms, little legs syndrome?

"Don't be fooled, It's just the can of spinach I had before coming here..."

images

Girl- I look even bigger with my (@ck in your mouth and my balls bouncing off your chin.

Guy- I guess that would work here too Or the old Dude your a Fag. Which ever way you swing is okay with me.

Tranny- I look even bigger with your (@ck in my mouth and your balls bouncing off my chin!!!! Hahahah Tranny's are hot!!!

Back