• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hypopituitaryism

Oldguy67

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 62, have worked out all of my life. I powerlifted 32 years ago. I now work out with weight we used to warm up, bummer.
Over the last few years it was getting more and more difficult to work out. Fatigue, joint pain, lack of desire, all played a part in making it a difficult trip to the gym.
A year ago I was diagnosed with hypopituitaryism. I have been going to an endocrinologist this whole time. He does have me on test 150 wkly and synthroid 25mcg daily. My HGH is low, dhea is really low even with my present treatment. I have asked him to put me on hgh, but he just gave me a sermon on the abuse of it by body builders and pro athletes. I did ask if I looked like a bodybuilder or pro athlete. He said he doesn't want to risk his licence prescribing hgh.
So, here I am looking for thoughts. I know there might not be MDs on here, but I am not asking for absolute treatment guidelines. I think as much info weight lifters have on hormones maybe I can get some thoughts.
I have just ordered hgh and am going to self treat myself. I am thinking the test is high enough, so I am thinking of going with 2iu daily on the hgh. I have hard abs, but they are wrapped in belly fat. Maybe a little gyno going on under my arms. Mind is still a little foggy. I do watch how I eat closely. I do prepare my own fresh juices (16ozs) for breakfast, lunch, dinner. I eat small meals with them. I am hoping the addition of the low dose hgh should help me get rid of the fat and brain fog.
Any thoughts? thanks guys I am 6'2" 270, did a body fat reading two weeks ago and it said I am at 45% body fat.

Get a new Doctor ASAP!

Won't find many docs that prescribe gh. If you want to go that route, you will be limited to anti-aging docs that over charge big time. May be better off treating it yourself.

Brain fog may have more to do with thyroid, and I'm not a big fan of treating a real thyroid problem with T4. May I suggest researching Armour or using T3. 25 mcgs may also be too low of a dose for you. Get a full Thyroid panel paying close attention to Free T3, and try to get this to the top third of the range. For anyone with a real thyroid problem, I suggest reading the book Stop the Thyroid Madness, it's a book written by a patient that got lots of bad advice from doctors and decided to research and treat herself.

Good luck. Keep us posted on your progress.

Yes, I did get another doctor with the same results Van. Although the new doc did put me on Armour and took me off the synthroid. I think I am a little better, good days, bad days. I agree with you TM, I don't think any docs around here will prescribe HG. I think I will work on the self help thing.
I also work out 3-4 times a week and watch diet close, still have the fat tummy and fat under my arms. I may be fooling myself, but think HGH will help me clear my head out all the more and possibly help with the body fat that will not go away. Thanks guys for the input.

Back