• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Jay Cutler Video: New, Improved, and Beyond (Full Video!)

:coffee:

what year was this?? He said ronnie was still champ & in the beginning Titus was there.. He & his girl are in jail for murdering their friend/girlfriend (i forget the whole story) but it was messed up...

Never mind I just watched the rest of it & saw april 2003... I thought at first it was a recent one but when i saw Titus i new it was old.. Titus a blast from the past

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
what year was this?? He said ronnie was still champ & in the beginning Titus was there.. He & his girl are in jail for murdering their friend/girlfriend (i forget the whole story) but it was messed up...[/QUOTE]
WTF find me a link for more info on this!

Titus and his girl, Kelly Ryan, killed and set fire to their assistant.....some sh#t like that.

ya,, just google him,, u will find it,, I watched the story on 60 minutes or dateline (one of those shows did it ) back in 2008 i think.. they were wacked out on all kinds of drugs....

ya,, just google him,, u will find it,, I watched the story on 60 minutes or dateline (one of those shows did it ) back in 2008 i think.. they were wacked out on all kinds of drugs....

YouTube Video

This guy is an animal, I don't understand why he injects synthol.

Back