• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pacific Rim

IML Gear Cream!
One review on youtube

I saw it. The movie was crafted from 100% awesomeness.

Grant Imahara on Jaegers

I saw it. The movie was crafted from 100% awesomeness.

just came back from the movies, I could watch that shit every single day...freaking great movie best of 2013 by far!

I could watch that shit every single day...freaking great movie best of 2013 by far!

It's the monster movie that I've wanted to see since I was a kid watching Godzilla. It's a two hour movie that feels like 30 minutes.

Did you see the stinger in the credits?

nope...missed that

yep...

It cuts back to the scene where Ron Perlman's character was eaten. It's still night time and the streets are wet. Civilians and rescue services are still running to and fro. The camera focuses on the carcass of the creature that ate Ron. After a few seconds a blade cuts its way through the flesh of the creature. It cuts a three-foot slit... Out of which emerges Ron, up to his waist. He's covered in blood and his sunglasses are still on. In a very angry, and loud, voice he says, "Where the hell is my shoe!"

Cut to black.

It cuts back to the scene where Ron Perlman's character was eaten. It's still night time and the streets are wet. Civilians and rescue services are still running to and fro. The camera focuses on the carcass of the creature that ate Ron. After a few seconds a blade cuts its way through the flesh of the creature. It cuts a three-foot slit... Out of which emerges Ron, up to his waist. He's covered in blood and his sunglasses are still on. In a very angry, and loud, voice he says, "Where the hell is my shoe!"

Cut to black.

I freaking had a feeling that was going to happen. when he was swallowed it's the first thing I thought about. and the gf always asks why I take a combat knife everywhere!

IML Gear Cream!
I freaking had a feeling that was going to happen. when he was swallowed it's the first thing I thought about. and the gf always asks why I take a combat knife everywhere!

lol

I expected him to cut his way out in the same scene he was eaten in. I was bummed that he died...right up to the stinger. His character was too cool to die.

I hope the success of this movie results in the Godzilla movie getting a bigger budget and taken more seriously.

movie was fucking awesome

Hell I'm def off to see it without the goddam GF!

that's exactly what I did this afternoon!

Worst fake Aussie accent ever. It's like some Englishman trying to impersonate an Aussie.

Good action thou!

Worst fake Aussie accent ever. It's like some Englishman trying to impersonate an Aussie.

Good action thou!

the lead actor is from the U.K I think that's he's regular accent but positive. only things I've seen him in are the Sons of Anarchy and this movie.

IML Gear Cream!
the lead actor is from the U.K I think that's he's regular accent but positive. only things I've seen him in are the Sons of Anarchy and this movie.

No I was talking about the father and son team from Australia. Pretty damn sure they weren't actual Australians!

Best summer action movie of the summer. done.

No I was talking about the father and son team from Australia. Pretty damn sure they weren't actual Australians!

that was Max Martini, think he was in the movie Red Belt he's from NY. I wasn't sure what that accent was, if it was supposed to Aussie it was weak.

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=41409

Guillermo Del Toro Announces Pacific Rim Sequel Release Date

Earlier this month, word broke that Zak Penn was joining forces with Guillermo del Toro to work on developing the script for Pacific Rim 2 and bring more Jaeger vs. Kaiju action to our screens. So often such reports don’t end up going anywhere other than limbo, but Legendary has just announced the new Rim film will arrive on April 7, 2017.

Speaking in the video statement, del Toro says that fans will be kept entertained by the continuing comic book series and an animated show that will follow the adventures of the monster-punching team. The enthusiastic director also mentions that original writer Travis Beacham will also be involved, presumably squeezing in time to help out between developing his various TV projects.

“The characters I love will return,” del Toro tells BuzzFeed in a new statement. “Raleigh, Mako, Newt, Gottlieb and who knows, maybe even Hannibal Chau – but we are taking them into a fresh territory that will display amazing sights and battles. The first film set the stage and now we’re ready to have a blast.” No deals have been set with the cast yet, but given that the release date is still three years away, there is at least time to figure everything out. And it’s not like Guillermo won’t be busy – he’s editing horror movie Crimson Peak, which is scheduled to land here on October 15 next year.

I love robots, syfy, and Rinko but I fucking hated Pacific Rim. That movie sucked balls.

I love robots, syfy, and Rinko but I fucking hated Pacific Rim. That movie sucked balls.

Agreed. Had the worst Aussie accents in the history of cinema. Why not hire Aussie actors? They're so cheap they'll suck a dick for the part.

Until I saw previews I though Pacific Rim was just an Asian fetish flick.

Agreed. Had the worst Aussie accents in the history of cinema. Why not hire Aussie actors? They're so cheap they'll suck a dick for the part.

Bad accents, bad writing, bad dialogue, just bad everything.

I knew the movie was going to suck in the first few minutes when what's his name dick face ummm Charlie Hunam was talking about fighting a hurricane in a robot and winning. I was thinking wtf! What does that even mean, how the fuck do you fight weather in a robot? Who the fuck wrote this shit?

A friend goes and sees all these garbage movies stoned and tells me they are awesome. We're not friends anymore...I couldn't make it thru the first 10 minutes. Redbox got me on this day....

Back