• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gen-Shi Test E Question.

AwesomeSmiley

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What is their test mixed with oil wise?

Reason I'm asking is I'm pretty good at giving myself pins, and every shot with the Gen-shi has been agony. Bar the first 1.

I thought it may be myself that's doing it wrong, so I had my mother (nurse) do the rest for me and it's been agony. No change.

I have never had this much discomfort from any other brand prior. This feels like I have been kicked in the leg by a Clydesdale horse. It last for a week straight so I never have a good leg. Working on my legs has been torture.

So, What in the fuck are they mixing shit with?

I'm not impressed to be honest and right about now I'm wishing I waited and spent my money to get better gear at a better price than this gen-shi trash.

Their orals are GTG though.

Anyone else having a severe problem with peg dead leg from pinning genshi TestE?

What is their test mixed with oil wise?

Reason I'm asking is I'm pretty good at giving myself pins, and every shot with the Gen-shi has been agony. Bar the first 1.

I thought it may be myself that's doing it wrong, so I had my mother (nurse) do the rest for me and it's been agony. No change.

I have never had this much discomfort from any other brand prior. This feels like I have been kicked in the leg by a Clydesdale horse. It last for a week straight so I never have a good leg. Working on my legs has been torture.

So, What in the fuck are they mixing shit with?

I'm not impressed to be honest and right about now I'm wishing I waited and spent my money to get better gear at a better price than this gen-shi trash.

Their orals are GTG though.

Anyone else having a severe problem with peg dead leg from pinning genshi TestE?

haha im in the same boat...with their test-c and tren-a...havent even thought for a second to train my legs due to the long lasting pain after pinning my legs..thought about pinning my shoulders but then working my upperbody would be hell. :( sucks

Is it from the same vial? Maybe you got a bad vial or some contamination in that one?

Nope, I'm on my second vial and both have equally sucked.

Unless I have a shit batch and all 4 vials are crap, but what's the chances?

I'm probably betting it's got something to do with the oil they mix it with?

All I know is that I have tried to be unbiased and as far as reviewing them goes, I think I have been quite fair. I will never use this lab again with injectables. What's the point when it takes your pinning point a week to recover so it can be even looked at for training.

Interesting its not just me and not just on testE.

I'd love to know what they are using so I can maybe ask other suppliers this in the future and avoid unnecessary discomfort. Maybe the reps could find out for me?

Nope, I'm on my second vial and both have equally sucked.

Unless I have a shit batch and all 4 vials are crap, but what's the chances?

I'm probably betting it's got something to do with the oil they mix it with?

a6935e45-6ae5-cda6.jpg

I thought you were going to post something with relevance, ohm well. Anyone else have a suggestion?

I find it very hard to believe the entire batch was bunk.

I'll begin with the fact that I completed a cycle last year with Genshi products. Naturally since most of the vials are only 5ml I went through many between the Test E and EQ. I do not recall having ANY discomfort from these products, and they actually worked very well despite their inexpense.

So...

Gen-shi runs Grape Seed Oil in most if not all of their injectibles. This is a clear oil, thinner and is commonly used these days over safflower and cottonseed. However, none of the oils have been known to cause any more or less discomfort over another (although some would disagree with that statement)... unless naturally you have an allergy... so Maybe your allergic to GrapeSeed oil... who knows.

Are you using fresh needles and following common practicles for your pinning?

Anwyay, hopefully this at least gives you a relevant answer to your question about the oil.

MidWest

Last edited:
It can be the Ethyl Oleate :nerd:

hmm.. i just order lots of gen shi test e. i hope its good.

I find it very hard to believe the entire batch was bunk.

I'll begin with the fact that I completed a cycle last year with Genshi products. Naturally since most of the vials are only 5ml I went through many between the Test E and EQ. I do not recall having ANY discomfort from these products, and they actually worked very well despite their inexpense.

So...

Gen-shi runs Grape Seed Oil in most if not all of their injectibles. This is a clear oil, thinner and is commonly used these days over safflower and cottonseed. However, none of the oils have been known to cause any more or less discomfort over another (although some would disagree with that statement)... unless naturally you have an allergy... so Maybe your allergic to GrapeSeed oil... who knows.

Are you using fresh needles and following common practicles for your pinning?

Anwyay, hopefully this at least gives you a relevant answer to your question about the oil.

MidWest

Yes I'm using the correct pinning techniques and using fresh needles.

I doubt that it would be bunk either, but going from my experience using other brands, as I stated, I have never had this discomfort before.

I guess I must have an allergy to their oils and I'll just ditch the test I have and go with who I know gives me no discomfort with shots, like I should have done in the first place. :winkfinger:

Thanks for the reply, it's exactly what I was looking for.

Wow, That blows..
I Remember there used to be a certain test 400 out there that was like that.
I think people would cut it with something to make it tolerable but I cant remember what exactly.

Ethyl Oleate is known to give allergy issues to some people. Antihistamines can reduce the reaction but if you're allergic to EO you'll have to change to another brand

GenShi has EO

Ethyl Oleate is known to give allergy issues to some people. Antihistamines can reduce the reaction but if you're allergic to EO you'll have to change to another brand

GenShi has EO

Yea I'm ditching the gen-shi as of now.

That's the only logical thing it could be, a reaction.

Thanks guys.

Wow, That blows..
I Remember there used to be a certain test 400 out there that was like that.
I think people would cut it with something to make it tolerable but I cant remember what exactly.

grapeseed oil

GenShi has EO

now you tell me...after i spend my life savings on genshi injectables. fml
:shooter:

IML Gear Cream!
now you tell me...after i spend my life savings on genshi injectables. fml
:shooter:

I like GenShi oils, great gear. It just doesn't work good with some people.

I like GenShi oils, great gear. It just doesn't work good with some people.

Just kidding its alright stuff so far...just couple days of limping around..not that big of a deal to be honest. As long as i get the results the pain isnt as bad. I figured it was just normal pain so i didnt think much of it until this thread. I'm a first timer and had to go with genshi but next time itll be all about gp.

i pinned both quads and triceps within a very short period of time one week using Axio gear.

talk about pip...you realize how much "pushing" goes into getting from one place to another.

That sucks, try massaging the site after injecting. Also try doing your pin after a hot shower, may help.

Was thinking about doing it after a hot shower..more relaxed..but i heard massaging the site after injecting was no good? But I don't know much just got through my first week with tren-a and test-c... tren-a genshi is awfully painfull but goes in pretty smooth..its also starting to kick pretty good..love it. first cycle maybe i shouldnt be doing tren already? oh well. lifes life.

i pinned both quads and triceps within a very short period of time one week using Axio gear.

talk about pip...you realize how much "pushing" goes into getting from one place to another.

lol what do you mean sd? and triceps..that sounds scary... im looking for a another place besides my quads... its so hard pinning my ass by myself.. im thinking calves or shoulders?

lol what do you mean sd? and triceps..that sounds scary... im looking for a another place besides my quads... its so hard pinning my ass by myself.. im thinking calves or shoulders?

I wouldn't do calves but shoulders and triceps are alright.

I normally don't hyave issues with Test E in any of the larger muscles (glute, quad or shoulder), others not so much. Test Prop has destroyed at least two cycles for me in the last 3 years. Too frickin painful and I can barely even walk for 3-5 days let alone frickin run. This year, my Test base will always be enathate (with 12.5mg to 25mg ED aromasin). Bulk - will be Test E & Deca....Cut will be Test E, Mast & Anavar (Late spring). Yum!

Back