• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sustanon 250 cycle continued!

9mm

Fighting Irish!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys as promised I have returned to post my proposed cycle I am looking forward to you advice and insights~

29 year old male 232lbs 6'2 17% bf relatively good shape and fairly good fitness, Ok where to begin I'm hoping to run:

1-4 week- Tbol Kicker 40-50 mgs.
2-14 week- Sustanon 250 250x2 weekly.
8-14 until end of cycle- Anavar 50-60 mgs daily.
1-14 0.5 adex per week

followed By pct and I have SERM's on stand by:
Nolva for SERM's and Clomid for PCT starting 2 weeks after last Sust injection.

I have extra 600 t-bol,200 dbol, 1 x 10 ml test E and 1 x10 deca durabolin and a large amount of clom & nolva in my reserves.

Not to provide you with to much of a biography but returning to gym after a bad lay off 1-2 yrs of bad repeditive injuries groin & traps (nice combo I tell you), But thankfully training has been relatively consistant for 10 months 12 in jan (yeah buddy) with minor flair ups
helped greatly by physio therapy.

So my goal is a lean with mild bulk and good stregnth gain's. I have dieted and excerised from 23.4% to where I am now. Only prob seems to be mid section probably from to much time on the lap top!

Do you see any improvements I could make and does my cycle look ok or is there any improvements you could advise me on?

Humble Regards
9mm

And many thank's for taking the time to read!

run the sust eod instead of 2x weekly to keep your levels stable

just pin Monday Wednesday Friday and you'll be golden. and I'd run the adex .5 eod. seems to be a sweet spot for a lot of people.

Why are you waitin until week 2 to start the sust?

Clomid for PCT starting 2 weeks after last Sust injection.
If im not mistaking you need to wait 3 weeks after last sust shot. Stop Deca 2 weeks before last sust shot.

1-4 week- Tbol Kicker 40-50 mgs.
4 weeks tbol is a waste imo.

If im not mistaking you need to wait 3 weeks after last sust shot. Stop Deca 2 weeks before last sust shot.

Hey bro not planning on running Deca I only mentioned that I had it in my reserves.

4 weeks tbol is a waste imo.

Would you recommend 6 weeks?

Why are you waitin until week 2 to start the sust?

Hey KUvinny, I originally wanted to run the t-bol for 4 weeks as a solo kick start I just wanted to feel it and see it working in my system before begining the Sustanon.

sustanon and tbol started same time! til 4 - 6 weeks....

IML Gear Cream!
I'd run the tbol for 6 weeks, I have seen it ran longer tho. Your not going to gain much with tbol if I were you id run dbol 25-50mg ED or a good PH like Halo, SD, Super DMZ. Never cared for the tbol.

I'd run the tbol for 6 weeks, I have seen it ran longer tho. Your not going to gain much with tbol if I were you id run dbol 25-50mg ED or a good PH like Halo, SD, Super DMZ. Never cared for the tbol.

Thanks James, I would be slightly reluctant to run dbol, I'm a pretty big guy as it is and dbol bloates the shit out me, makes me store tons of water and makes my BP screwy...

I hope to run the tbol for 6 weeks @ about 50mg per day and give my liver a break after 6 weeks before finishing the end of the cycle on anavar.

I'm gonna run milk thistle to try and boost my liver function throughout to bro,

Dbol plus an AI and your golden.

Guy's it just so happen's if have access to test ethante should I pick some up a leave the sustanon for a while mod's and vet's help greatly received!! :winkfinger: :winkfinger: :winkfinger:

Back