• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

gyno?

sofargone561

i am KING you are peasant
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I think i might be getting a little gyno? :nail: my nips appear to be a little puffed up and kinda sticking firther out on my chest then normal. ther just stared feeling a little sensative but im not sure if thats more mental then normal. =( i have aromasin and nolva. i have not taken any nolva and i have taken aromasin. i slacked on it for a while tho and i think that might be the problem although i heard the source i got it from as bunk masin so idk. should i up my aromasin from 12.5mg eod to ed and start with that?

When I get itchy I double the aromasin, but you should take it everyday regardless for more stable blood levels. If I were you id do 25mg a day until nips are not itchy, then cut it tto 12.5mg ED

What are you on, progestins like tren and deca can cause that puffy look due to prolactin buildup.

nope.
this is my cycle as of now:
1-10: test E 250mg x2 weekly
1-1: DMZ 1 caps/ED
2-3: DMZ 2 caps/ED
4-4: DMZ 3 caps/ED
1-10: Proviron 50mg/ED

I dont think its gyno im not 100% sure like i said, my nips arent itchy but their a little sensative, (i think my mind could be playing tricks on my just cuz im worried about it) also they appear to be a little puffed up. now let me be honest here i think it will help. Im not the biggest guy. hell im not big at all. and befire this cycle i had no chest and i was a little fat i dropped a lot of the fat and 98% of the fat i had left still was on my chest and stomach. so i dont know if its gyno yet or it its just that im actually gettin a built chest and thats just the litttle bit of fat left puffing out. i freaked my girl out the other day becuase she doesnt no im on my cycle and she was like why the fuck r u playng with ur fucking nipples lmao

i just want tp put a stop to it if it is gyno becuase i dont want it to get worse. im upping my cycle to 14 weeks and adding var and dbol so i wan to stop it now

Back