• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

This Is My Story!

HarleyD

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is my story!

Now iv joined this forum for help,info,other peoples views,and just some help from people who know what there talking about. I dont need smart ass comments im not here for this im here so i can learn.

If i dont ask i will never learn...any way, i want to start bulking up and look good, im 22, weigh 76kg, and im 5.8. I play alot of soccer train 3 times a week in peek season and i train 4-5 nights in off season. (alot of cardio) im a little chubby atm as i took a season off and now getting back into it, so iv been told by a work mate to go on clenbutoral, hes oppinion was to shed some kgs Using clenbutoral,and get to around 68-70kg and then start on TestProp injection and Dbol tablets.

I will say now i dont have any idea what or how good TestProp is,and if taking Dbol tablets at the same time will help or what?
Im not going to rush into it as id rather learn about it all first. But from were i am from it is hard to get different types of roids so i want to jnow if this is worth it or not. Theres a possibility of getting a hold of stanazolol aswell if that helps on answering what is better to use?

Iv never used roids before but once i start something i always 100% do it to the fullest and the right way.

Sorry for the blabbering but any feedback (not bagging me) would be awsome! Thank you.

you could permanently damage your endocrine system of you start using steroids at your age, its better to wait till about 25
you want to lose weight all you need to do it diet properly, no need to use drugs that speed up your resting heart rate

I get what your saying but id still like some info on this gear and what to do! My diets fine high protien low carb. As i said im new to this so more info the better.

Im only short, get knocked off the ball abit and some of my team mates are on the gear and said i should try bulk up for next season. I dont know much so thats y im asking. Do i use TestProp only or dbol tabs only or is it better to use both.
And in general i walk to bulk up aswell its not just for soccer.

Im only short, get knocked off the ball abit and some of my team mates are on the gear and said i should try bulk up for next season. I dont know much so thats y im asking. Do i use TestProp only or dbol tabs only or is it better to use both.
And in general i walk to bulk up aswell its not just for soccer.

you could permanently damage your endocrine system of you start using steroids at your age

I get what your saying but id still like some info on this gear and what to do! My diets fine high protien low carb.

Kids like you piss me off. Why should anyone help you when you obviously dont care about damaging your endocrine system at your age. You have already been told what to do but it wasn't what you wanted to hear, It's your body/life so do what you want.

Mate chill out, if all the responces are heading towards not to do it bcos im to young then...i wont do it.simple. No need to get ur knickers in a knot. Hence why i sed i want to learn info, i never knew u could be to young to use roids. I got told that when you are young (15-20) u can build as much muscle like ur full of roids bcos ur metabolism is diffrent from wen u get older (20 onwards) hence why i had the idea to start, the tihing is i "hear" things from differet people...but who's right? That could all be nonsence, they sed get on it and others say im to young,so as i stated in the main post im here to learn if its not a good idea il wait. But still want to know if TestProp is decent,should it be used alone or with a oral tab aswell...is injecting better then oral. Will to much cardio when on roids slow the process or will that not make a difference

Will to much cardio when on roids slow the process or will that not make a difference

I think you have the wrong idea about AAS. Your not going to get huge off one cycle of Prop and dbol. Even on AAS it takes "years" of busting your ass and eating right to get huge or big even. AAS isnt the gateway to getting big over night. Sure your going to look big while your on but you will deflate as soon as you come off.

An oral is used for a kick start to an injectable or even at the end of a cycle. Test should always be used as a base. Test prop needs to be shot EOD while test e or c only has to be shot twice a week. Why are you so stuck on prop, dbol because thats all you know of? Test e 500mg EW for 10-12 weeks is a good starting cycle. Id wait on the dbol. Id wait till I was older to.

Dont forget to research about PCT and AI's

i think you have the wrong idea about aas. Your not going to get huge off one cycle of prop and dbol. Even on aas it takes "years" of busting your ass and eating right to get huge or big even. Aas isnt the gateway to getting big over night. Sure your going to look big while your on but you will deflate as soon as you come off.

An oral is used for a kick start to an injectable or even at the end of a cycle. Test should always be used as a base. Test prop needs to be shot eod while test e or c only has to be shot twice a week. Why are you so stuck on prop, dbol because thats all you know of? test e 500mg ew for 10-12 weeks is a good starting cycle. Id wait on the dbol. Id wait till i was older to.

dont forget to research about pct and ai's

this^

IML Gear Cream!
First of all let me say welcome to another aussie mate.

Now Im guessing prop and dbol are you choices because its what your mates can get. And no offence to you but I can just see some so called "guidos" on your team like Im fully sick...lol.

Anyway champ! at your age its not a good idea, there are plenty of things you can use apart from steroids to bulk up for soccer. If you have a good training program and the correct diet along with some good supplements you will bulk up easy enough.

I have a mate and he plays footy and basketball and the poor bloke was skinny as a rake, I gave him some advice and helped him out and he has put on 8kg in a matter of 12 weeks.

SO although your team mates would be like get the juice dont be a pussy I would suggest you dont go that way yet champ. And Im sure your team mates use it and train soccer and hit the gym, but I highly doubt they would be fully educated indepth with how to train, eat and use steroids like the majority of guys on this forum. If they were, they would not suggest for you to use it so early.

If you want any advice on training programs nutrition supplements etc, dont be shy to ask. Hell mate even send me a PM if you want.

Again welcome and enjoy mate.

p.s. Prop for a newbie is not a good idea unless you dont mind a bit of pain. Injectables are always better than tabs 99.9% of the time and safer. You need to research a bit more, just so you know for yourself and then you will be the one schooling your mates. ;)

Thanks guys thats abit more info then i first got. Its just easier to understand when people dont start pointing the finger lol.
Im guessing some injectables are heeps stroger then others?
This might sounds really dumb...but id rather look dumb and get the answer...what does "AAS" "EOD" "ED" stand for?
And MR BTB il PM you in a few days when im not busy and get some other info off ya!

Thanks guys thats abit more info then i first got. Its just easier to understand when people dont start pointing the finger lol.
Im guessing some injectables are heeps stroger then others?
This might sounds really dumb...but id rather look dumb and get the answer...what does "AAS" "EOD" "ED" stand for?
And MR BTB il PM you in a few days when im not busy and get some other info off ya!
EOD= Every other day
ED = Every day

test E 10-12 weeks 500mg every week split up into 2/250mg injections a week is a perfect started cycle dont need to add anything else bro

let me edit this.... you dont need to add anymore gear. you still need PCT and AI

PCT.. AI... ?? Lol im not used to these shortened enitials. Once i get told il remember,feel like a dumb ass but stiff shit lol.
And is "Test E" a name of a injectable? Or? 2/250mg a week sounds easy "when" or "if" i decide to do it.

PCT.. AI... ?? Lol im not used to these shortened enitials. Once i get told il remember,feel like a dumb ass but stiff shit lol.
And is "Test E" a name of a injectable? Or? 2/250mg a week sounds easy "when" or "if" i decide to do it.
Testosterone Ethanate is an injectable long ester testosterone. 250mg 2 times a week is VERY easy if you fuck that up ur a moron.
PCT stand for post cycle therapy. injecting test will shut you down. without proper PCT you can cuase some serious harm to urself and lose most of ur gains. Please go to the anabolic section and read the sticky called first cycle and PCT

Last edited:
^ listen to that. solid easy to follow advice.

Sweet thanks that info was good! il remember that :) good when you have people take time to just help out with info. Thanks guys!

aside from gear. you might want to ask about alternative ways to reach your goals like diet, calories a day, workout plan, supplements like vitamin intake.

Just google the names of the stuff u want to know aboutu can learn alot that way figure out witch roids do what an there sides!!

IML Gear Cream!
you could permanently damage your endocrine system of you start using steroids at your age, its better to wait till about 25

^^^This

At your age and with the goals you have in mind, you do not need AAS. If you want to bulk up a bit, train accordingly and eat MORE FOOD!

^^^This

At your age and with the goals you have in mind, you do not need AAS. If you want to bulk up a bit, train accordingly and eat MORE FOOD!

:clapping:

be sure to read ALL the stickies in the anabolic section and you will probably end up with more knowledge than anyone on your team that is pushing you to start.

BTW, the stickies will still advise patience but knowledge is power so start reading.

Read and learn all you can from theses boards. Get blood work before and after your cycle no matter what you are using. Good luck and you have a great country there.

What will a blood test do? When i decide to do the cycle most probably next yr some time...what will the blood test do?

What will a blood test do? When i decide to do the cycle most probably next yr some time...what will the blood test do?

Alot of things. Your initial pre-cycle bloodwork will determine your baseline. Basically, how much of each hormone your body produces naturally. Your on-cycle bloodwork will help you determine if your gear is good or not, if your estradiol (estrogen) is in check, and things like your good and bad cholesterol (HDL and LDL). You will compare your on cycle bloods with your pre-cycle bloods to determine what needs tweaking. It basically all boils down to health and safety. For instance, if you find out that your LDL on cycle is in the 200s compared to 50s pre-cycle you know something needs to change, fast!

Read this sticky:
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/104658-first-cycle-pct.html

Why do you continue to use bad grammar and not spell out words? I'm sorry, but it is annoying to read. :hmmm:

Coz im not a cock head like u bruzzzz!! Get a life and shove ur grammarrrr up ya ass!

look man... Id say you have a years+ worth of homework it do be for you even start thinking of AAS you are as clueless as they come, read read read!!! you can really fuck you self up in a lot of ways, so take my advice and go study :D or start out light and check out HALO EXTREME from the store here at Iron mag labs.

Back