• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GP Shipping Times

BlueJayMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I realize most likely no one has gotten their newly ordered GP packs but I wanted to make a thread for when they start showing up here so we can compare times.

so if you get your GP pack post here how long it took!

cheers

Im interested to see if things are back to normal, which I hope!!!! GP was always the shit and as long as shipping can be fixed I will stock up. But until then I will sit back and watch.

The new labs were moving fast.
I'm now waiting on a pack with some gp oils.
Will update if I remember hah

my package came in today, it was shipped out not that long ago.

let's just say.. pm me if you want to know how long it took.

Just wondering about GP and if anyone heard crap about it.

From what I have read they ate G2G I have been trying UGL's and fuck I mix with HG so I have not a clue of they are worth a crap. GP is always sold out on another oscar so I was wondering how it was

From what I have read they ate G2G I have been trying UGL's and fuck I mix with HG so I have not a clue of they are worth a crap. GP is always sold out on another oscar so I was wondering how it was

Reviews of GP are always solid, read around a bit and you will see.

In my opinion, they are the best products out there. Running GP test e, my last blood work was great. My serum test was >1500+, off the chart. That was running 500mg a week.

I was greater than 1500 on 250mg of gp test c.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Prices are awesome its hard to beat some companiez bulk on omnas so i might try other gear from naps. Dont mind a wait for legit ill wait two months or three for some late stocking stuffers. Who needs a 3d tv when there are much mpre important things..ill take naps over best buy this year

Waiting for some goodies here. I'll update on arrival :winkfinger:

Naps is back to normal so Packages will arrive on time, Some even before. Made almost 10 orders with Naps in the Past Year my range is 5-15 Days. Naps did have problems and we got hit. Its back better than ever. Got any questions ask myself or a few Naps Rep for any inquiries.

11 total days!

:coffee:

Back