• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

tren sides?

chosen1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
750 mgs of tren a week, 7 weeks in. whites of eyes are yellow. no other issues. i didnt really notice it, g/f did then i was like!!! oh sheit!

Sounds like Jaundice to me. You need to drink more water and drop/stop the tren. There's no way you need that much tren to grow. If you do, you need to look at your diet.

I agree get off the tren bro. It pretty toxic especially at that high of a dose. I'd probably go see a dr to make sure your liver isn't shutting down.

what would be an appropriate dose for a 6' 215lb male? I think i will take a little break from the tren for a while but results have been great. waist remained the same size. ripped up but gained alot of size too. people everwhere asking me what Im doing to get in shape (was already in shape---but noticeable improvement!)

what would be an appropriate dose for a 6' 215lb male? I think i will take a little break from the tren for a while but results have been great. waist remained the same size. ripped up but gained alot of size too. people everwhere asking me what Im doing to get in shape (was already in shape---but noticeable improvement!)

I'm sure half that does would produce great results if you are in shape already.

Yeah an appropriate dose would be 300-600mg/week. Depending also if it's your first time using it 300-400 would be ideal.

Time to shut it down and see a medical doctor ASAP. Your liver is likely very stressed.

I've never heard of anyone taking such a high dose. I love tren. I haven't run tren in a while but have ran it in many cycles. Never, ever that high. 75mg ed is plenty for me.

75mg ED is good for me too @ 6'1" 230

IML Gear Cream!
When you guys are saying 75mg ED. Does that refer to 75mg daily "effective dose." So 525mg per week? thanks

yes, by 75mg daily we mean 525mg weekly. we use daily as the benchmark because tren sides are most tolerable it seems when dosed daily.

Back