• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Aromasin Dosage Schedule??

coach5

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey bros...

Received my aromasin today and was expecting to receive tabs, but received caps instead.

Here is where my problem lies...It is 25mg/cap, which would have been great if they were tabs and I could have split them. That would have given me enough for my cycle.

My question is should I just take the 25mg eod and leave it be or should I take it 25mg/eod and .5mg of adex on the days I'm not taking the aromasin??

If I alternate the two then I will have enough of each to complete my cycle.

My cycle consists of Test-E/EQ/Super-DMZ....the dosages of each will vary throughout the cycle.

I would just start at 25mg eod if you know you are not prone to sides and increase to ed if needed.

Alot of guys in here say better safe than sorry and do 25 ed and I can't argue with that if you are concerned (some even do 25mg 2x a day).

I am doing 12.5 eod for the most part and no issues but I will increase to 25 mg ed if I start to see bloating or water retention in excess. I try to time it so I do not dose aromasin on bench day so I have maximum joint lubrication for that lift...it's the only one that has been tough on any of my joints (on last PH cycle).

25mg eod or every 3 days should do....

Can you open up the caps and split the powder? This way you have a steady dosage, just a thought.

Test @ 400mg/wk for 5 weeks
Test @ 500mg/wk for 5weeks
Test @ 600mg/wk for 6 weeks
25mg Aromasin daily for most users at those doses.

Back