• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Finally got the cash for a cycle...check it out.

Diesel618

big for a notbig
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First off...stats
22 years old
6'0
213 lbs
Bench: 365X1
Squat: 405X3
Dead: 455X5

now...the cycle

Weeks 1-20:
Test E - 750 mg's
EQ - 600 mg's
Aromasin - 12.5 mg's
hCG - 500 iu/week split in 2 injections

Weeks 1-6:
D-bol - 40 mg's

Weeks 16-22:
Epistane - 40 mg's

PCT:
Clomid - 100, 100, 50, 50
Aromasin - 25, 25, 12.5, 12.5

I'm gonna be bulking but still doing cardio every other day. I have a feeling the vascularity will still show through with a caloric surplus.

Diet yesterday was somethin like this:

meal 1 - 60 g whey protein shake
meal 2 - 6 whole eggs, 1 banana
meal 3 - 2 cans tuna (about 7 oz), grapes
meal 4 - 60 g whey protein shake
meal 5 - 10 oz chicken breast, mashed potatoes
meal 6 - 2 cans chicken
meal 7 - 40 g casein shake

tryin to keep it pretty clean...I'll probably have to add some carbs once I start the cycle...gonna buy some sweet potatoes next time I go shopping. God damn I can't wait...1 more paycheck and I'll be comfortable to make the order.

Is this your first cycle? 20 week first cycle is pretty damn long, but eq+test is pretty mild so it should be good. Guarantee you'll need more than 12.5mg daily of aromasin on 750mg test + 40mg dbol. Can easily walk away with 20lbs of lean mass from this cycle.

this is second injectible cycle. Played around with PH's and Designer orals all through high school...yeah i know stupid. I will adjust the AI as needed but I want to make the most out of the cycle don't want to kill estrogen too bad. Thanks for the reply man.

Cycle looks good brother, I would stop the Eq a week earlier than the test though. :winkfinger:

If you want to grow you need carbs man. Your diet only has one carb meal? A banana and a few grapes doesn't count as carb meals lol

If you want to grow you need carbs man. Your diet only has one carb meal? A banana and a few grapes doesn't count as carb meals lol

hahaha!

Is that you in the avatar pic?

Welcome to the Dark Side. Maybe you will be one of the few who enjoys pinning themselves :evil:

what worries me is the fact you can "finally afford a cycle"

When it's not the cycle that is expensive, it's the food you have to buy to gain the muscle.

Buyer beware.

IML Gear Cream!
^THIS x 10. Words of wisdom right there. Holy shit man, I spend about $100 a week on chicken and steaks alone. That is, while I'm bulking.

what worries me is the fact you can "finally afford a cycle"

When it's not the cycle that is expensive, it's the food you have to buy to gain the muscle.

Buyer beware.

Buying gear should be last priority. He prolly means he has the extra cash to get his cycle. Food, gym dues, hookers, gear. Finance in that order

Looks a tad on the heavy side. If you're set on the compounds, maybe consider breaking it up into two 10-week cycles, for the sake of your HPTA (natural hormone production)?

Also, you need some carbs in there if you want to grow! Brown rice, quinoa, wheat bread, whole wheat pasta, etc.

Looks a tad on the heavy side. If you're set on the compounds, maybe consider breaking it up into two 10-week cycles, for the sake of your HPTA (natural hormone production)?

Also, you need some carbs in there if you want to grow! Brown rice, quinoa, wheat bread, whole wheat pasta, etc.

if he would split it into 2 10 weekers the eq would be useless. I agree the 20 weeks is a tad long but it is fairly mild so recovery shouldn't be that hard as long as u run a good pct

That's a lot of chicken. You should buy half a cow for your beef

No kidding man, I'm going to start a small farm and raise english game hens and cattle. I would save a ton of money. lol.

I guess it doesn't help that I live in an area that has the highest cost of living in the nation either. And that's all I'm saying about that. :winkfinger:

IMHO Bold shouldn't be ran any less than 14 weeks, with 16 weeks being preferred.

Looks like you've got around 2-3 gms of fibre in there and not very much good fats. You need 10-15X the fibre just to get in your daily recommended intake. Add 3 handfuls of nuts spread out though the day; pistachio, Almond and walnut. This will not only provide your fibre, but good fats and carbs. The nuts will help with your LDL.

Your diet is scary unhealthy...if I ate as little fibre, I'd have to have my shit surgically removed...

Looks like you've got around 2-3 gms of fibre in there and not very much good fats. You need 10-15X the fibre just to get in your daily recommended intake. Add 3 handfuls of nuts spread out though the day; pistachio, Almond and walnut. This will not only provide your fibre, but good fats and carbs. The nuts will help with your LDL.

Your diet is scary unhealthy...if I ate as little fibre, I'd have to have my shit surgically removed...

Good call. Almonds and cashews are excellent and cost effective. Don't forget a tblsp of olive oil here and there either.

I appreciate all the feedback guys.
Yeah I've upped the carbs since I made this thread. I've just been trying to get some cuts and veins popping lately. I've been working out with a buddy of mine who spent 3 years in prison and came out jacked so I was picking his brain about what he did and stuff and he said he was eating as few carbs as possible his whole bid and I've never done a real low carb diet so I gave it a shot.
As far as fiber that's something I've never paid attention to. I appreciate the heads up. I stay pretty regular but I'll try to keep that in mind.

I got everything ordered. I feel this is going to be a very productive and positive cycle. My mind is in a very good place. I feel refreshed and ready to give this bodybuilding thing hell. I'm 6 months clean off heroin and everything else including alcohol and I haven't felt this good mentally in years. Here was yesterday's diet. My mood is MUCH better since bumping carbs back up by the way.

Meal 1 - 60 g whey shake, banana
Meal 2 - 6 whole eggs, 2 cups oats with 2% milk
Meal 3 - 2 cans tuna, 1 cup instant brown rice, 1 orange
Meal 4 (post workout) - 60 g whey shake, gatorade
Meal 5 - 10 oz chicken breast, 1 whole sweet potato
Meal 6 - 10 oz ground beef
Meal 7 - 40 g casein shake

Hopefully everything arrives in time for this thing to start next monday. I have one quick question that's going to make me sound like an idiot, but with the hCG, I've never used it before and none of my juicing friends use it. Do you inject it in the pinch of skin on the lower abs like GH? or is there a special way to inject it? Should I just use like a 29g slin pin? Those are kind of triggers for me cuz I shot dope with those, but if that's the best thing to use I'll go ahead and get em.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, HCG is a subcutaneous injection where you inject into skin flaps as you said. It's the best option with the least scar tissue, pain and discomfort.

I'd personally set my carb intake differently as you should be consuming your carbs post workout and in the meals later in the day, not before your workouts. Also, just cause your friend excels on low carb, doesn't mean you will. I get way stronger and bigger on higher carb intake and although there is slight fat gain, you can keep this to a minimum by counting your macro intake and dialing back when needed.

I appreciate all the feedback guys.
Yeah I've upped the carbs since I made this thread. I've just been trying to get some cuts and veins popping lately. I've been working out with a buddy of mine who spent 3 years in prison and came out jacked so I was picking his brain about what he did and stuff and he said he was eating as few carbs as possible his whole bid and I've never done a real low carb diet so I gave it a shot.
As far as fiber that's something I've never paid attention to. I appreciate the heads up. I stay pretty regular but I'll try to keep that in mind.

I got everything ordered. I feel this is going to be a very productive and positive cycle. My mind is in a very good place. I feel refreshed and ready to give this bodybuilding thing hell. I'm 6 months clean off heroin and everything else including alcohol and I haven't felt this good mentally in years. Here was yesterday's diet. My mood is MUCH better since bumping carbs back up by the way.

Meal 1 - 60 g whey shake, banana
Meal 2 - 6 whole eggs, 2 cups oats with 2% milk
Meal 3 - 2 cans tuna, 1 cup instant brown rice, 1 orange
Meal 4 (post workout) - 60 g whey shake, gatorade
Meal 5 - 10 oz chicken breast, 1 whole sweet potato
Meal 6 - 10 oz ground beef
Meal 7 - 40 g casein shake

Hopefully everything arrives in time for this thing to start next monday. I have one quick question that's going to make me sound like an idiot, but with the hCG, I've never used it before and none of my juicing friends use it. Do you inject it in the pinch of skin on the lower abs like GH? or is there a special way to inject it? Should I just use like a 29g slin pin? Those are kind of triggers for me cuz I shot dope with those, but if that's the best thing to use I'll go ahead and get em.
great to hear bro about the recovery! I am another recovering addict and the discipline and focus you get from bodybuilding can be a huge help. Def watch the trigger thing with the pins though. Me too ! Whatever it takes to stay clean !!

Can't wait to see your gains bro

Gonna be stacked

The test is at a good dose.I would lower the ew to 200.run the cycle for 12 weeks then get oof for a break your recepters will need to clean out then you can get back on after 12 weeks.

Lowering the EQ to 200mgs would be worthless. keep it where u have it and u should see great results.

No kidding man, I'm going to start a small farm and raise english game hens and cattle. I would save a ton of money. lol.

I guess it doesn't help that I live in an area that has the highest cost of living in the nation either. And that's all I'm saying about that. :winkfinger:

IMHO Bold shouldn't be ran any less than 14 weeks, with 16 weeks being preferred.

Farm? I'm in. Enough of this damn city and it's highest cost of living in the country.

Back