• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

aussie chat

just wanna get a heads up and see how many ppl are from australia.

shrmp.jpg

lol the only time ive ever herd someone say that is in american movies.

Sydney was my first overseas experience and it was surprisingly like San Francisco to me, we were there in April and the weather was cool cause that is Autumn down unda. I spent 3 days straight partying in Kings Cross, took x day and night smoked weed with the local girls we shacked up, seems its easy to pick up chicks on Anzac Day while in uniform. The last 4 days I was burnt out so I wondered the streets for 2 days, stopping in little bookshops, antiques stores, museums...sat at sidewalk cafes on this little cobblestoned area for hours reading and writing, slept in the Royal Botanic Garden even though I had a hotel room. Then I took a hiking trip in the Blue Mountains...

Albany Australia was a whole different experience, there I felt like I was in a foreign country....

Sydney was my first overseas experience and it was surprisingly like San Francisco to me, we were there in April and the weather was cool cause that is Autumn down unda. I spent 3 days straight partying in Kings Cross, took x day and night smoked weed with the local girls we shacked up, seems its easy to pick up chicks on Anzac Day while in uniform. The last 4 days I was burnt out so I wondered the streets for 2 days, stopping in little bookshops, antiques stores, museums...sat at sidewalk cafes on this little cobblestoned area for hours reading and writing, slept in the Royal Botanic Garden even though I had a hotel room. Then I took a hiking trip in the Blue Mountains...

Albany Australia was a whole different experience, there I felt like I was in a foreign country....

Ahh, Sydney! I do love that place. You picked a good place to go for some fun! Melbourne is great too, just not as crazy (and fun) as Sydney can be.

Once you head over to the other side of Oz though, it really is like a Foreign country / remote planet, hey? :)

Back