• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gold's Gym Venice

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
attachment.php

No juice heads there.

imagine the juice that flowed there back in tha day, whew.

good stuff

Look how wide the guy in the blue shirt under the "M" on the left side of the picture behind the guy with the aviaters on.

IML Gear Cream!
How many people can you name without looking it up?

Lou Ferrigno is a beast.

Yeah, he is.

Muscle beach is the shiite! You never know who you're going to run into at Golds Venice. Some of the women there will just make you say, dayum!

Yeah, he is.

Muscle beach is the shiite! You never know who you're going to run into at Golds Venice. Some of the women there will just make you say, dayum!

My kinda girls, Thats another thread lol

Any idea of a year or date for this pic?

looking at the shorts I would think 76 to 84, somewhere in there, and trucker hats were in

How many people can you name without looking it up?

Lots of question marks, but I believe the others are accurate. Looked up the spelling of Jodkiewicz and Kuehn (had 'em both right ;)) but didn't Google anyone other than for those spellchecks.

Is it Lisa Lyon or Lyons? [Edit: Looked it up. It's Lyon.] :geewhiz: Oh, one more Google. I had typed Claudia Wilbourne instead of the correct spelling of Wilbourn.

D'OH! I think 52 was supposed to be the blonde woman with the head band (double-labeled her as 26), 53 unknown, but 54 is former Gold's owner Pete Grymkowski.

goldsgymfront-group.jpg

Double D'OH! The other Barbarian Bro is number 3? Can't tell them apart.

Last edited:
Lots of question marks, but I believe the others are accurate. Looked up the spelling of Jodkiewicz and Kuehn (had 'em both right ;)) but didn't Google anyone other than for those spellchecks.

Is it Lisa Lyon or Lyons? :geewhiz: Oh, one more Google. I had typed Claudia Wilbourne instead of the correct spelling of Wilbourn.

Double D'OH! I think 52 was supposed to be the blonde woman with the head band (labeled her as 26), 53 unknown, but 54 is former Gold's owner Pete Grymkowski.

goldsgymfront-group.jpg

D'OH! The other Barbarian Bro is number 3? Can't tell them apart.
Damn Curt, I can name 14 and I thought I was doing good. You named about 3x what I could.

Well I just heard something about Google buying the property from the land owner so the gym lease wouldn't be renewed. Then again, this is complete hearsay.

I went to Golds for the first time this past summer and met Ferrigno and Stan McQuay. I also had to grab a bite to eat at the firehouse. It's kind of surreal seeing IFBB pro athletes just walking around the gym, especially since I'm from a small gym in Texas.

Edit: You're being humble. I know you and I know that you're every bit the bodybuilding historian!

Damn Curt, I can name 14 and I thought I was doing good. You named about 3x what I could.

23 is Dave Mastorakis. Had to double-check the spelling and verify that it was him.

YouTube Video

I only named 18. Twenty if you count "the Barbarians" as correct. Still can't tell David and Peter Paul apart. :confused:

Great detective work there i followed along and made it very interesting.

Well I just heard something about Google buying the property from the land owner so the gym lease wouldn't be renewed. Then again, this is complete hearsay.

I went to Golds for the first time this past summer and met Ferrigno and Stan McQuay. I also had to grab a bite to eat at the firehouse. It's kind of surreal seeing IFBB pro athletes just walking around the gym, especially since I'm from a small gym in Texas.

Never made it to Gold's in Venice. And a meal at the Firehouse would be a must. Awesome, Pitbull! :bow:

Back