• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fatigue

Klutch

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm getting very fatigue mid day...
I'm taking 250mg e5d test cyp..
And aromasin e3d...
What could be causing it?
Think it's the aromasin so I'm going to not take it and see how I feel...
Any thought?

Lots of fruits and veggies semi low carb and good amounts of lean protein. I am cutting could be that also...

Try raising your dose of cyp. 250 is a little low. Cut some of the fruit and add a little more complex carbs. B12 will help as well.

ya fruit has high sugar so maybe ur crashing

I'm getting very fatigue mid day...
I'm taking 250mg e5d test cyp..
And aromasin e3d...
What could be causing it?
Think it's the aromasin so I'm going to not take it and see how I feel...
Any thought?

Are you taking the test for a cycle? If so, what is your cycle plan? Are you taking it for trt? Without knowing more info, it's hard to guess what your issue may be.

What's your diet and training like? Please add as much info as you can so we can better help you.

I'm assuming 250mg cyp is for cruising?

I'm a little embarassed to say I don't know whether low e2 can cause fatigue but I feel like I've heard that before. I'm kinda drunk and don't feel like googling at the moment, but I'm on letro right now to get rid of some gyno and I don't feel like quite the animal I usually do. Normally i hardly want to sleep and I get out of bed ready to kill, now I'm kinda meh and ready for a nap by 2pm

A buddy of mine said t sound like I have test flu.. I have achey joints also.. Does this like flu to anyone?

Sounds like low estradiol to me. Aches joints are a classic symptom. I get lethargic on cycle too, even when estradiol is within the normal range.

IML Gear Cream!
Try a different AI or reduce dose of AI stop AI. Trial and error really because everyone is different. Can always take some halo bet you will wake up.

Yea I get 9-10 hrs a night but I usually sleep deep through the night.. but lately I have not sleep through the night tossing and turning. My buddy swears him and a few of his friends had no prob with this brand... But???? I think I might just trash it all and buy all new stuff...

Get bloodwork, you'll find out if your gear is good, if you're AI is good and you'll get your estradiol level.

I have no insurance so what kinda of test should I request for the cheapest amount of money?

check the sticky on cheap bloodwork, you can get it all for bout $50.

Get bloodwork, you'll find out if your gear is good, if you're AI is good and you'll get your estradiol level.

That's some good advice, Klutch you may need to take your foot of the gas and take a rest for a couple of day's as you sound burnt out bro!

IML Gear Cream!
^ I burned out hard after about week 5 of my first cycle, I was training 7x a week (yeah I know...) and probably not getting enough sleep. I started feeling like a zombie and was tired all the time, took a solid 4 day break and went back at 5x a week and I felt a million times better.

^ I burned out hard after about week 5 of my first cycle, I was training 7x a week (yeah I know...) and probably not getting enough sleep. I started feeling like a zombie and was tired all the time, took a solid 4 day break and went back at 5x a week and I felt a million times better.

Yp I agree some times it takes a while for the body to catch up with the mind I had more trial & error myself with it and now I will try to get 2-3 days out the gym pw~ Just to avoid over-training & I always feel stronger and more revitalised after it too.

Back