• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Follistatin!!!!!

Has anyone tried this yet it is pretty new right?

I've heard mixed reviews on folli, some are amazing others are very depressing.
Rumor states that the first batch of folli that was released on the peptide market was either bunk or a bad batch. I have noticed that the Folli logs have been allot more optimistic these past few months than when it originally came out so that's a good sign.

True Jetto but it all depends on the supplier and of course who tells the truth. I can tell you one thing, I stand behind my products 100%. Guaranteed results!!

Prices look great bro I'll be putting something together soon:winkfinger:

No bull...

I've heard mixed reviews on folli, some are amazing others are very depressing.
Rumor states that the first batch of folli that was released on the peptide market was either bunk or a bad batch. I have noticed that the Folli logs have been allot more optimistic these past few months than when it originally came out so that's a good sign.
try ordering it from bxxxxxx research .
com

trust meee

Last edited by a moderator:
True Jetto but it all depends on the supplier and of course who tells the truth. I can tell you one thing, I stand behind my products 100%. Guaranteed results!!

So if I don't get results what happens? Not tryna be an ass but lotta people say guarantee and those guarantees usually dont mean shit.
still a lot of skepticism around follistatin as well

If you don't see results I will personally refund your money. How's that for guarantee?!

IML Gear Cream!
Anybody attempt using follistatin 344 off cycle, say during the pct process of a previous AAS cycle? I see most logs are based on taking it with a pretty hefty AAS dosage, but i'm looking to try teh stuff off cycle.

If you don't see results I will personally refund your money. How's that for guarantee?!
You got my attention, but why not post some before and after pictures like my avatar to promote your folli personally.

Wow, I just checked out your site and all of that is new to me and to think of the years I spent learning about steroids and now this. If you had some charts and profiles for comparisons that would build consumer confidence. I have a hard enough time affording all my gear never mind this, so I'm sure buyers are gonna need to be able to justify the cost.

Im sold because our word is what counts.

I will order 3 now from you on your site.

My question is one if i look harder i can find but im lazy

Mix with BW right? Each vial get 10ius of BW water?

whats the daily intake of this product and what time during the day.

I will order now

Go SRX!!!!!!!!!! Im lovin my cjc and ghrp... folli commin soon!

Im stoked to give this a run. Im no spring chicken and my body looks good but its beat to hell. It will be my xmas present to myself.

hi..i'm new to this forum and also new to this peptide game. I'm now researching DES and MGF form another company, and i'm loving the results so far! I realised you're selling all interesting peptides at reasonable prices. I'd like to give your DES, PEG MGF and folli a try, but their prices seem to good to be true! When will you have ACVR2B in stock again?

Back