• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

safe-mail.net down ?

Yeah....and it sucks big time. Think I may change over to PrivacyHarbor....and I believe they have better security.

/V

Still down DAMM

Yeah....and it sucks big time. Think I may change over to PrivacyHarbor....and I believe they have better security.

/V

I have been using Privacyharbor for a while and had no issues..

What good is an encrypted email when they have to answer a question for it to be encrypted? Otherwise it's just normal email isn't it?

Safe mail is not safe. They work with law enforcement just as hush mail does.
Privacy harbor and countermail are the way to go.

Safe mail is not safe. They work with law enforcement just as hush mail does.
Privacy harbor and countermail are the way to go.

Interesting, do you have evidence to back this up?

Best bet is to set up a private email server. It wouldn't be that hard to set one up to handle upwards of 20,000-30,000 people. It's the only real way to know if you can be safe.

I actually learned it here somewhere. I remember clearly because the ironic name of the email being mentioned. Safe mail is actually not safe. I've told couple vendors too keep off safe mail. Shit why risk it, its not that hard to make an account on countermail or privacy harbor. I use privacyharbor.

I know one of the "safe" e-mails is ran by a Iran company and founded by the US so they can bust you. I just looking for the info on it.

IML Gear Cream!

Bro none of them are safe. Hush and Cyber spilled their guts in 2007 and they have no problem doing it again :shooter:

Privacy harbor seems pretty legit with the whole e-mail not being saved and what not. Is there really a way to track the sender of the e-mail? (Of course there is LOL)

Bro none of them are safe. Hush and Cyber spilled their guts in 2007 and they have no problem doing it again :shooter:

Interesting man.

Yep, none are safe. They will all co-operate with LE if asked.

Back