• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

just turned 40

einherjar

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
took a good look in the mirror a few days ago. guns are smaller and the waist is pathetic! fuck this i said. used to have quite a respectable physique. anyway im bound and determined to get it back, and then some! was lookin around for places to shop and came accross this forum. looks like I can get back up to speed on things and back on track here. talk to you folks later...off to the gym!!! gonna slaughter these skinny legs!

Welcome to IM bro. Lot of great great folks in here who are always willing to help and keep it real with you. So many guys and girls in here with knowledge to share. Just have thick skin, learn to laugh and you will have a great time. If you need help check out the sponsor links for that which you seek.

Just turned 37 last week. started lifting at age 35 never to old to start! The key is food,hardwork, sleep.

Welcome to the board.

Welcome to IM.

Don't let turning 40 get you down, I have turned 40 nine times now and it does not bother me at all.

Back