• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Almond Cookies

SinOrSlim

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
IMG_6814.jpg

After a food overload on Thanksgiving it???s time to get back on track! I decided to go for a low carb and sugar free almond cookie recipe to help ease back into the swing of things! These cookies actually have the same consistency of regular cookies and are firm on the outside and chewy on the inside! Delicious and satiating treat for any time of the day! The amount of ingredients I used below a batch of 10 cookies. They are great for storing so feel free to make as many as you wish and keep them for the rest of the week!

Ingredients:
100g Low Salt Almonds
2 Egg Whites
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract (No high fructose corn syrup!)
3 Packets of Sweetener (I used Truvia)

IMG_5286.jpg

Directions:

1.Preheat oven to 200 degrees

2. Grind almonds in food processor

IMG_8515.jpg

3. Whisk egg whites in a bowl

IMG_8069.jpg

4. Add ground almonds, vanilla extract, and sweetener to the whisked egg whites and whisk together until well blended.

IMG_5490.jpg

5. Take a spoon and scoop spoon-sized drops onto a greased cookie sheet.

IMG_4488.jpg

6. Bake for 20 minutes

7. Let cool, serve and enjoy!

IMG_1854.jpg

For more daily low carb and keto recipes check out Low Carb, Keto , Paleo Diet Recipes | Nutrition Tips

Macro nutrient breakdown can now be found on the site! Click the desserts tab, find the post and then scroll down to the end of it to see the complete breakdown and nutrition info =)

Almond Cookies | sinorslim.com

Hey great recipes, i just loved your exceptional food!!! Really wonder it is, keep posting more good recipes. i will be back here very soon...........:):winkfinger:

Back