• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anadrol ~ ???The Classic Mass-Builder???

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anadrol ~ ???The Classic Mass-Builder??? by Mike Arnold ???Mass???…the defining attribute of a BB???r. It is the term on which bodybuilding itself is built and the quality that sets us apart from all other athletes. We all seek it and we can never have too much of it. There are many steroids which can help [...]

Read More...

So if I run it at 50mg ed for 10 week's would I exceed better gains then running it at 100mg ed 5 week's?

Good write-up. Thanks Prince.

So if I run it at 50mg ed for 10 week's would I exceed better gains then running it at 100mg ed 5 week's?

If you ran 50mg ed for 10 weeks your liver would be arguably healthier than a 70 year old alcoholic's.

I know that adrol (as well as other orals) has been dramatized by bbers regarding toxicity, but still, your liver values will increase, and 10 weeks of straining WILL have adverse effects on the good ol' liver. Not to mention all of the other potential liver stressors that you'd encounter (such as alcohol/meds/etc.), which would put even more strain on an already hard-working liver.
I'd say that a dose of 50mg with adrol should only be run for about 6 weeks. (excluding issues with blood pressure/lipids/etc.)

Last edited:
If you ran 50mg ed for 10 weeks your liver would be arguably healthier than a 70 year old alcoholic's

hahahhaha easily put

great for dem bulkin seasons :D

Back