• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Generation Zero: have you seen this pos?

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anybody seen this documentary on the financial collapse by Citizen's United? Holy shit is all I can say. The basic premise is that hippies were coddled and became reckless and selfish. As the liberals overtook the media and other integral parts of society, they manipulated the narrative to deregulate financial institutions and promote risk-taking. The liberals did this because, you know, liberals hate regulation. Did I mention Newt Gingrich is involved in this? How do people believe this stuff?

Last edited:
interesting but i havent seen it

:coffee:

The basic premise is that hippies were coddled and became reckless and selfish. As the liberals overtook the media and other integral parts of society, they manipulated the narrative to deregulate financial institutions and promote risk-taking. The liberals did this because, you know, liberals hate regulation.

In the modern usage, 'liberals' (ie democrats) are the ones legislating everything they can. They seem to want the government's hand in everything. Hippies are leftists and leftists can't support deregulation.

Besides, the buzzword you're suppose to use for everything bad thing that happened financially in the last 30 years is 'neo-liberalism'. This make believe ideology is responsible for everything bad that's happened.

Back