• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is Uncle Z's HGH legit?

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been on Uncle Z's blue tops for about a month now. I started at 3.3 iu HGH daily and then moved to 5iu GH daily. I have ordered blood work to confirm the GH is genuine. My labs will include testing the following;

Human Growth Hormone

Acromegaly Screen (Basic)
IGF-1
TSH
Thyroxine (T4) Free, Direct
Glucose, Serum

I will continue to administer the blue tops every day. The day of the test I will fast 12 hours before hand. 2 hours before the draw I will administer a dose of HGH as peak plasma concentrations are about 2 hours after administration of HGH. IGF-1 levels are more stable and when the GH level is very high, the IGF-1 level is also very high. A test for IGF-1 may also be done to confirm high GH levels.

No matter the results I will post them here for everyone's review.

I have been on Uncle Z's blue tops for about a month now. I started at 3.3 iu HGH daily and then moved to 5iu GH daily. I have ordered blood work to confirm the GH is genuine. My labs will include testing the following;

Human Growth Hormone

Acromegaly Screen (Basic)
IGF-1
TSH
Thyroxine (T4) Free, Direct
Glucose, Serum

I will continue to administer the blue tops every day. The day of the test I will fast 12 hours before hand. 2 hours before the draw I will administer a dose of HGH as peak plasma concentrations are about 2 hours after administration of HGH. IGF-1 levels are more stable and when the GH level is very high, the IGF-1 level is also very high. A test for IGF-1 may also be done to confirm high GH levels.

No matter the results I will post them here for everyone's review.

That's great Heavy - I'm on these bad-boys as well and am looking forward to seeing your results.

I'm loving these at the same 5iu's dose ... "look great and feel even better!"

Heavy it this going to like a log on hgh peptides ? How you feel etc...I would love to follow this due I got no knowegle on and pedtides will AAS too but that another story lol

Went to Labcorp this AM and got the blood draw. They said 24-72 hours for results.

Good work H!

Did you get a baseline IFG-1 done? I just got mine back (labcorp) (took 1 day) and my IGF-1 leve was 354

Good work H!

Did you get a baseline IFG-1 done? I just got mine back (labcorp) (took 1 day) and my IGF-1 leve was 354
Baseline with zero AAS or anything my was IGF-1 was 163 ng/ml years ago. Since AAS will raise IGF-1 you have to take that into account.

Im looking forward to seeing the results of your tests, although Im very happy with the results Im seeing on myself. :ohyeah:

..Viva la Mexico!

Looking forward to comparisons -Thanks-OD

Baseline with zero AAS or anything my was IGF-1 was 163 ng/ml years ago. Since AAS will raise IGF-1 you have to take that into account.

Yeah I hear Test by itself will raise IGF-1 level's dramatically on it's own.

Ive looked at work from guys getting on hrt and one guy increased his levels by 60% just by going on hrt. Most is 30% though. Not bad.

Looking forward to comparisons -Thanks-OD

I had my hgh and igf levels tested today also. I'm running nipertropin. Would uncle z be ok if I compared my results with uncle z's? I injected 5 iu's 3 hours before the blood draw.

I had my hgh and igf levels tested today also. I'm running nipertropin. Would uncle z be ok if I compared my results with uncle z's? I injected 5 iu's 3 hours before the blood draw.

+1, would like to see this.

It's more complicated than just comparing IGF-1 levels. My baseline is pretty low. Yours would have to be similar. Also, the duration on GH has to be taken into account and AAS will skew the results as they raise IGF-1 in a dose dependent relationship. Also, peak plasma levls of GH are at 2 hours. My draw was about 1.5 hours after injecting. Therefore the comparison will not be apples to apples.

However your results would be interesting to see. Do you happen to have a baseline IGF-1 level?

It's more complicated than just comparing IGF-1 levels. My baseline is pretty low. Yours would have to be similar. Also, the duration on GH has to be taken into account and AAS will skew the results as they raise IGF-1 in a dose dependent relationship. Also, peak plasma levls of GH are at 2 hours. My draw was about 1.5 hours after injecting. Therefore the comparison will not be apples to apples.

However your results would be interesting to see. Do you happen to have a baseline IGF-1 level?

No, I did not get a baseline, I didn't know better. I just finished up pct after 8 months of blasting and cruising, so I'm sure that will throw igf levels off too. I'm willing to share my results as long as it's ok with z. I don't want to be impolite.

No, I did not get a baseline, I didn't know better. I just finished up pct after 8 months of blasting and cruising, so I'm sure that will throw igf levels off too. I'm willing to share my results as long as it's ok with z. I don't want to be impolite.
Ok, you just finished PCT. How long have you been running the GH?

IML Gear Cream!
Ok, you just finished PCT. How long have you been running the GH?

one week. Here is a graph that was provided for me about the pharmacokinetics of hgh. I was going to compare my results to this study.

The first treatment sequence received a 0.5 mL (2.92 mg) subcutaneous dose of r-hGH (Saizen®, Merck Serono) administered by standard needle and syringe (period 1) followed by administration of the same dose of rhGH using the cool.click??? 2 needle-free injection device (period 2). The second treatment sequence received 0.5 mL (2.92 mg) r-hGH administered by the cool.click??? 2 device (period 1) followed by administration of the same dose of r-hGH using a standard needle and syringe (period 2).
2rdcdqc.jpg

Exo is always getting tests and shit lol

Uncle Z blue tops are genuine HGH.

HGH levels and IGF-1 levels are significantly elevated given my baseline values and my age.

attachment.php

Attachments

• HGH Results~blue tops.jpg
    HGH Results~blue tops.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 592
Last edited:
how much did you inject?

Back