• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Comcast SUCKS

I always had such bad latency when I was using their service. You're better off with DSL.

Dish network motha fucka! NFL Sunday Pass beeeeyotch!

Comcast are fuckers. They raised the price of my internet to $73 a month. There isnt very many providers to choose from where I live. I have directv for tv. If it wasnt for websites like this one I would say fuck internet.

I'm about ready to shut off all of my cable. Fucking 120 bucks a month for cable and internet.

I'm about ready to shut off all of my cable. Fucking 120 bucks a month for cable and internet.

I went from cable TV, cable Internet, and Qwest for home phone; to Qwest for phone & Internet, and DirectTV for TV and saved $45. Plus, the Internet was way faster and had better latency.

Totally worth it.

IML Gear Cream!
I always had such bad latency when I was using their service. You're better off with DSL.
DSL is a slow, slow, slow mutherfucker...

Century (qwest) is my only other internet provider in my area. I think I will give them a try.

Must be nice. My house is in a rural area and the best I can get with DSL is 1.5 down and .6 up. Cable isn't even available. :coffee:
I've been at it since 28.8bps. So yeah, it is nice. I can have 3 HD Netflix movies going, torrents running on 2 PCs, and browse the web with no problem.

Same here,there fucking me too!That price should also include the phone! WTF!

I had a great deal on Comcast internet only for 20/mo 1 yr and then 35/mo 2nd yr and then I shut it off but the bastards shut off your comcast email like youre their employee or something. Fucked up all my paperless billing. Yeah fuck comast and watch out for their email.

Verizon Fios.

Back