• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cardio Sucks

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
attachment.php

Cardio is for the birds; and people who want to look like one.

I hate cardio, it is for little people.
Ever look at those marathon runners...who the hell wants to look like that. Rib cage all sticking out. Those people are too boney.

I still think cardio is really good for you, but that's hilarious nonetheless.

Cardio sucks but we all have to do it.

It is boring and sucks ass, but necessary nonetheless. Being in better cardiovascular shape allows me to really hammer my leg training. Otherwise I get winded as hell...

i know im gonna get flame for this but i think lifting its boring, i do it cuz its a necessary evil
but again im not bb er. on the flip side i love high i mean really high intensity cardio :wacko:

I like cardio only when i have really good music to listen to than i imagine im a ferocious animal chasing down prey or i'm in a battle for my life fighting off 1000 ninjas..

so yea cardio is boring.

IML Gear Cream!
i love cardio but i lose weight when i do it. havent done cardio in two years....

I think indoor cardio is boring.

This. It's all good for you and we all should do it (if we care about living long enough to see our grandkids graduate, etc. which is hard to think about when you're under 30).

Outdoor cardio in a sunny nice place (Florida, California) ftw.

Cardio sucks but we all have to do it.

no not really, I have not done cardio beyond 10 minutes in over a year.

read up on the studies Fred Hatfield (the power lifter) did in regards to cardio.

i know im gonna get flame for this but i think lifting its boring, i do it cuz its a necessary evil
but again im not bb er. on the flip side i love high i mean really high intensity cardio :wacko:

Back in college when I could still handle the impact, when I'd go out running and hit my stride, just being in the zone I could go as long as my Walkman still had battery power (yes guess mid-80s). My only option is walking these days but that same high you're talking about from running is sort of what I get from lifting.

There's no better feeling than having to hold on tight while doing the leg-day-shuffle and knowing I still have to make it down the stairs from my 2nd floor gym w/o a face plant.

Back