• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Victoria Secret Fashion Show

cg89

HNIC
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Considering their isn't a thread in here about it I'm assuming everyone is a faggot. I never thought i would be able to fall in love with 50 women at the same time...damn.
victorias-secret-fashion-show-20121-480x360.jpg

Considering their isn't a thread in here about it I'm assuming everyone is a faggot.

And I assume unlike you, most people have lives beyond the internet, you fucking dipstick.

Yeah a lingerie fashion show big deal, you act like its something new that just sprung out of nowhere.

Sounds like you're the faggot if you're that goddamn blown away by it. Probably looking for shit to buy for yourself.

Panty-soiling Fool.

I jerk off to the home depot catalogs actually.

And I assume unlike you, most people have lives beyond the internet, you fucking dipstick.

Yeah a lingerie fashion show big deal, you act like its something new that just sprung out of nowhere.

Sounds like you're the faggot if you're that goddamn blown away by it. Probably looking for shit to buy for yourself.

Panty-soiling Fool.

Sounds like you need to get laid

Panty-soiling Fool.

:roflmao:

I have Hustler Tv, so lingerie shows don't quite do it for me. :coffee:

I have a mexican wife...she'll know right away if I'm a load short. She's constantly checking to make sure it's fully loaded. so no fantasy babes (internet, tv, mags) for me...

I have a mexican husband...he'll know right away if I'm a load short. He's constantly checking to make sure it's fully loaded. so no fantasy babes (internet, tv, mags) for me...

So your mexican husband has you whipped pretty good huh little puppy?

LOL what a sap.

I have no choice
but to agree! No sense getting hot over girls you'll never come within a country mile of.

I've been with lingerie models many times in my life.

Its second nature to me, so of course I don't drool
over something I've experienced numerous of times.

Unlike you homo-loners.

IML Gear Cream!

:nope:

[/QUOTE]

Unlike you homo-loners.[/QUOTE]%100 truthiness. The Dos Equis Man is based on Madman"s real life.

So your mexican husband has you whipped pretty good huh little puppy?

LOL what a sap.

Unlike you homo-loners.

You couldn't even pull a lingerie transexual if you even tried yet a lingerie model

Unlike you homo-loners.

You couldn't get a model if you had a jet. Btw, how many babysitting jobs would it take to buy a jet?

Unlike you homo-loners.
Please give it up. This is so far beyond transparent.

making the kids you babysit strip down to their underwear doesn't count as lingerie model there chester.

Getting back to topic, I caught some on youtube. The girls are definitely very pretty, but I couldn't help think about how ridiculous the whole spectacle was. Anyone else get that feeling?

IML Gear Cream!
Getting back to topic, I caught some on youtube. The girls are definitely very pretty, but I couldn't help think about how ridiculous the whole spectacle was. Anyone else get that feeling?
It's a little difficult to not feel a little put off by the celebration of objectifying women while living in a society that tells us how wrong it is. Add to that the vacuity of most models, and it becomes hard to swallow the propping up of such a shallow enterprise. But yeah, they are pretty.

Don't feed the trolls.

It's a little difficult to not feel a little put off by the celebration of objectifying women while living in a society that tells us how wrong it is. Add to that the vacuity of most models, and it becomes hard to swallow the propping up of such a shallow enterprise. But yeah, they are pretty.

Holy fuck, you're smart for a chimpanzee.

making the kids you babysit strip down to their underwear doesn't count as lingerie model there chester.
Best post here of 2011, repps coming soon...

Back