• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Low Carb Protein Brownies

SinOrSlim

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
IMG_2074.jpg

Hey! Today???s recipe is for low carb and sugar-free protein brownies! Iv???e experimented with plenty of low carb brownie recipes and most of them come out dry and lack flavor. These are by far the best protein brownies out there! They are moist, chocolately and delicious! For all you vegetarians and vegans out there???.these are perfect for your dairy-free diet as well!
Ingredients:
1 Cup Ground Hazelnuts
1/2 Cup Vanilla Protein Powder (I like Elite Whey)
3 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/4 Cup Safflower Oil
1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Cup Water
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
3 Packets PureVia
IMG_0587.jpg

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Grind hazelnuts in a food processor
IMG_5524.jpg

3. In a bowl combine the dry ingredients (ground hazelnuts, protein powder, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder salt and PureVia)
4. Grease a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and spread out the dry mixture
5. Pour the vinegar, oil and water over the dry mixture in the baking dish and mix well with a fork.
IMG_8942.jpg

6. Place in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes
7. Let cool, cut into 8 pieces and enjoy!
IMG_5175.jpg

For more daily and personally made low carb recipes check out www.sinorslim.com

I have a newfound love for this section

I'm currently cutting (so basically starving). I bought some chocolate chip cookies for the kids at whole foods today while grabbing a coffee. I almost died watching them eat it.

This thread just saved my life!!!

Lol! Visit the site! I just put up a chocolate chip cookie recipe you should try!

Haha thanks! You'll love me even more when you look in the mirror a month from today and you're shredded =P

I have a mega sweet tooth. I can't wait to try the shakes and brownies. Now I can bulk and not feel too guilty. Thanks a ton!

Back