• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

fat loss help

Swolen22

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I eat clean and do cardio daily year round..
over the coarse of 12 years I have tried many diets (keto, carb cycling, etc.)

I've also probably taken every OTC fat loss supplement at one point or another

aromasin and arimidex on cycle has helped some also

though I have had some success with these, I'm still never satisfied with my bodyfat %

would taking T3 or GH for fat loss be my answer?

I am fearful of these compounds making my situation worse after I would come off them..

Does taking these ruin your bodies natural output of these hormones?

anyone have experience with this?

Weight and BF loss is about taking in less calories than what you body uses just the same as bulking is taking well over your maintenance calories. I know allot of people that claim to eat well and in fact are eating like shit or taking in way to much carbs than protein and fat based on their necessary macro's.

With that said, have you tracked your macro's using FitDay? I challenge you to track for a week and post it up along with your stats for others to review and then give it 2 weeks following what is recommended without any of the over the counter bullshit and you will loose weight.

Yes hgh will burn your body fat away if you get real hgh... But when come off of them you will gain all the fat back... Like said above track your eating and see if truly eating clean...

Do you take AAS? Also, there is a difference in the physical (calorimetry) values and the actual physiological calorie values in each person. Due to different body types via genetics. I have found with numerous bbers ad athletes I have coached is that these values have to be determined on an individual basis. You can start with standard macronutrient and total caloric intake formulas found in standard exercise science texts or nutrition books. Then add or subtract total calorie and macronutrient values as you log results. Keep a nutrition journal and once you dial a condition, you have a template that will form the basis for the rest of your training. Keep in mind that as the lbm increases, so does the macronutrient levels you need to support the extra mass. With that much dieting experience you should be able to determine your sensitivity or insensitivity to carbs and different macronutrient combos.
As far as triidothyronine, it is very useful in certain situations. Any hormone will affect the negative feedback loops and rebound effects will occur. Try small doses at first and work up from there. Record your temperature upon waking and various times during the day. There should be an increase in core temperature upon waking but this varies from individual to individual as your temperature might register higher during the day. Before starting get blood work to establish baseline values.
My experience along with many others is that t-3 is effective and safe for fatloss if used in a systematic manner.

Do you take AAS? Also, there is a difference in the physical (calorimetry) values and the actual physiological calorie values in each person. Due to different body types via genetics. I have found with numerous bbers ad athletes I have coached is that these values have to be determined on an individual basis. You can start with standard macronutrient and total caloric intake formulas found in standard exercise science texts or nutrition books. Then add or subtract total calorie and macronutrient values as you log results. Keep a nutrition journal and once you dial a condition, you have a template that will form the basis for the rest of your training. Keep in mind that as the lbm increases, so does the macronutrient levels you need to support the extra mass. With that much dieting experience you should be able to determine your sensitivity or insensitivity to carbs and different macronutrient combos.
As far as triidothyronine, it is very useful in certain situations. Any hormone will affect the negative feedback loops and rebound effects will occur. Try small doses at first and work up from there. Record your temperature upon waking and various times during the day. There should be an increase in core temperature upon waking but this varies from individual to individual as your temperature might register higher during the day. Before starting get blood work to establish baseline values.
My experience along with many others is that t-3 is effective and safe for fatloss if used in a systematic manner.

I do take aas and thank you this helps

I don't want random idiots who don't train, reading this and doing something they'll regret, but as long as you're not eating complete crap, run a decent 40/40/20 macro and avoid heavy alcohol consumption, T3 @ 50mcg/day + 10iu HGH EOD + Tren Ace + Clen/ECA will knock fat off of you at a truly disgusting rate. You have to of course continue to lift regularly and add cardio, but the amount of body recomp that stack can illicit is truly amazing. We're talking complete body comp readjustment in a few months here provided you actually have a solid lean mass foundation.

That stack will run you at least a grand or two, but if you're looking for results, that's the equation.

Whata are Your current stats? Age, BF?

24 20% 230 lbs

P/C/F 50/25/25 cals below maintenance

on deca and test right now..

I know tren can help with bf too so will most likely run that with test prop next and may add T3 or GH

24 20% 230 lbs

I know tren can help with bf too so will most likely run that with test prop next and may add T3 or GH

you havent stated exact calories or macros..

Get on myfitnesspal.com

I have my meals planned out and cooked for the week. I am eating 2,000 calories on my cut right now ED ... That's all it takes.

IML Gear Cream!
eat less calories then you burn, that is a proven way of burning fat.

You probably don't want to hear it, but it is all diet related. AAS, GH and thermogenics will help, but without proper diet you'll just be spinning your wheels.

I don't want random idiots who don't train, reading this and doing something they'll regret, but as long as you're not eating complete crap, run a decent 40/40/20 macro and avoid heavy alcohol consumption, T3 @ 50mcg/day + 10iu HGH EOD + Tren Ace + Clen/ECA will knock fat off of you at a truly disgusting rate. You have to of course continue to lift regularly and add cardio, but the amount of body recomp that stack can illicit is truly amazing. We're talking complete body comp readjustment in a few months here provided you actually have a solid lean mass foundation.

That stack will run you at least a grand or two, but if you're looking for results, that's the equation.

No disrespect Bro, but that post has a lot of issues. Not the best advice.

24 20% 230 lbs

1. Start with a complete list of your current diet along with your training schedule and cardio schedule, as well as length of each session.

2. Where are you currently, BF%

3. How lean do you want to get? How many cheats do you have a week?

You can get VERY lean without T3, GH and all o fthe other stuff. Test and a solid diet will get you lean.

No disrespect Bro, but that post has a lot of issues. Not the best advice.

How is that bad advice? For somebody who is already experienced with HGH/AAS usage, that's exactly what they'd be on if they were looking to recomp or cut. T3 levels drop on HGH so you're supplementing to deal with the possible lethargy.

You're not going to get into the whole "T3 is going to permanently damage your thyroid" myth again are you? :coffee:.

If you're unfamiliar with HGH/AAS and are using them as a crutch for bad dieting/habits, then yeah, it's not a good idea. If training/diet are dialed in, it should work amazingly.

How is that bad advice? For somebody who is already experienced with HGH/AAS usage, that's exactly what they'd be on if they were looking to recomp or cut. T3 levels drop on HGH so you're supplementing to deal with the possible lethargy.

You're not going to get into the whole "T3 is going to permanently damage your thyroid" myth again are you? :coffee:.

If you're unfamiliar with HGH/AAS and are using them as a crutch for bad dieting/habits, then yeah, it's not a good idea. If training/diet are dialed in, it should work amazingly.

It's bad advice to throw a ton of crap together all at once BEFORE you plateau. It's bad advice to recommend ECA with clen and T3 from the very start.

If he doesn't use GH should he still be using the T3? GH MAY cause a downregulation of the thyroid, key word is MAY.

Please find a post of mine anywhere on this forum where I have stated T3 will permanently shut down your thyroid. Look under this name and my old one CT. I would like to see where my error was made.

This is all my opinion, and most members are newer to this lifestyle. My responsibility as a mod (and as a person) is to help people obtain their goals in the safest way possible, not by telling them to do more drugs than necessary. I guess you could use the analogy of why use a sledge hammer when a tack hammer will get the job done just as well?

It's bad advice to throw a ton of crap together all at once BEFORE you plateau. It's bad advice to recommend ECA with clen and T3 from the very start.

If he doesn't use GH should he still be using the T3? GH MAY cause a downregulation of the thyroid, key word is MAY.

Please find a post of mine anywhere on this forum where I have stated T3 will permanently shut down your thyroid. Look under this name and my old one CT. I would like to see where my error was made.

This is all my opinion, and most members are newer to this lifestyle. My responsibility as a mod (and as a person) is to help people obtain their goals in the safest way possible, not by telling them to do more drugs than necessary. I guess you could use the analogy of why use a sledge hammer when a tack hammer will get the job done just as well?

I agree you shouldn't throw a bunch of crap together, but if you're going to be on an AAS cycle and looking to lean down, the obvious choice is going to be tren in the last few weeks. Then add in hgh if it's part of your usual cycle regiment and you're already half way there. Also, I don't recommend clen+eca, just one or the other. I myself hate clen so I just use ECA on workout days for that pick me up with added benefit.

I know you dislike tren, but some of us don't have significant side effects making it a pretty amazing compound. Now if you get ridiculous sides, yeah, tren is the last thing you should be on.

I know a while back, one of the mods on this board was spreading some dumb myths about tapering t3 and permanent thyroid damage. Maybe it wasn't you, and if it wasn't, I apologize. I have yet to see scientific research stating cytomel damages your thyroid and haven't even seen a really good documented case with blood work backup either.

I too do not advocate irresponsible use of unnecessary drugs, but most of the things I listed are pretty common if you've been in the game for even a little while. I guess I should be careful of beginners taking what I say as a good idea if they have little to no experience with AAS/GH/cutters, but anybody who jumps on drugs without doing research probably deserves the results.

1. Start with a complete list of your current diet along with your training schedule and cardio schedule, as well as length of each session.

2. Where are you currently, BF%

3. How lean do you want to get? How many cheats do you have a week?

You can get VERY lean without T3, GH and all o fthe other stuff. Test and a solid diet will get you lean.

Current daily diet

Split in 6 meals..

460g protein per day (2g/per lb. body weight) from egg whites, whey iso, talapia, chicken breast, turkey, some red meat

200g complex carbs per day from plain sweet potatoes, oats, or brown rice.

30g of monounsaturated fats from olive oil, or almonds per day

2 grapefruits/ day usually (for the naringin)

a lot of plain green vegetables

weight train 6 days/week midday
cardio 30 min after waking on an empty stomach (elliptical or fast walking)
maybe another 30 min cardio session at night time

one cheat meal/week

I weigh 230 20% bf like I said earlier

I would like to be leaner than 20%

Current daily diet

Split in 6 meals..

460g protein per day (2g/per lb. body weight) from egg whites, whey iso, talapia, chicken breast, turkey, some red meat

one cheat meal/week

So about 3000 calories per day sound about right???
230 x 13 = 2990 (approx maintenance for 230lb)
- 500 calories (cut)
= 2490 calories per day

I've been up for 36 hours with work, so please check my rough math....but your eating around maintenance. Your not going to loose BF eating like that.

- 500 calories (cut)
= 2490 calories per day

I've been up for 36 hours with work, so please check my rough math....but your eating around maintenance. Your not going to loose BF eating like that.

So if I eat 5 instead of 6 meals a day that will cut 500 cals. I have always thought if you don't eat enough you will lose muscle. But I guess to drop fat thats what you have to do?

IML Gear Cream!
Current daily diet

Split in 6 meals..

one cheat meal/week

I would adjust the intensity and duration of the cardio FIRST. The diet "looks" ok but it's impossible to really tell without knowing the timing of when you eat what. What time of day do you train?

So if I eat 5 instead of 6 meals a day that will cut 500 cals. I have always thought if you don't eat enough you will lose muscle. But I guess to drop fat thats what you have to do?

Anyone that simply says to "eat this and it will work" is not doing you justice. Everyone is different and allot goes into like intensity of cardio as XYZ mentioned, but also what you do for a living. Example would be if your digging pools for a living, you would need to eat much higher amount of calories than a guy sitting a computer all day. You really need to track your food intake on a site like FitDay. Weigh yourself at the beginning and then again at the end of each week trying to take in say 3000 calories per day. At the end of the week note your weight change if any and go another week. If at the end of the 2nd week your weight remains unchanged you may have found your maint caloric intake, so drop 500 per day and run another 2 weeks and continue to track on FitDay. You will find what works for you.... Good luck

- 500 calories (cut)
= 2490 calories per day

3K cals seems kinda low for that amount of food. To the OP - suggest you put a typical day's meal plan into a food counts program like FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal. I'd like to know what your true total cals are.

An easy way to optimize a diet is to do a simple carb cycle where you're dropping your carbs on days you dont train or only do cardio - call these your "low" carb days, on light days of training, go "medium" carbs and heavy days go high carbs.

If your'e doing an hour of cardio, training 6 days / week, eating what I eat for my bulkers ( you're 70 lb heavier than me off season), running a cycle and not making progress? Seems like something is off. You might be retaining some water from any AAS that aromatizes, but generally just not sure how youd' not be cutting decently. I don't ever recommend looking to more drugs if you're not already getting some sort of progress from the natural stuff - diet, training/cardio, recovery are the foundation of any "progress". More drugs aren't going to make up for inefficiencies in these.

Weight and BF loss is about taking in less calories than what you body uses just the same as bulking is taking well over your maintenance calories.
22.gif

I would adjust the intensity and duration of the cardio FIRST. The diet "looks" ok but it's impossible to really tell without knowing the timing of when you eat what.

actually this is a main key for the fat loss, effective diet and cardio regime, if you're looking for a magic pill ??? u will just waste your money.

The diets did not fail, you did. Man up and get it done.

I would adjust the intensity and duration of the cardio FIRST. The diet "looks" ok but it's impossible to really tell without knowing the timing of when you eat what. What time of day do you train?

I train at 1:00 p.m.

I eat no carbs after 3:00 p.m.

I try to get all meals in before 9:30 pm so im not eating to late sleeping on a full stomach.

I dont like too much high intesity cardio bc I hate my legs getting pumped. I train quads pretty hard too so Im sore often. I do cardio daily usually 30 a.m. and 30 p.m. walking outside 3.5 mph.

3K cals seems kinda low for that amount of food. To the OP - suggest you put a typical day's meal plan into a food counts program like FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal. I'd like to know what your true total cals are.

An easy way to optimize a diet is to do a simple carb cycle where you're dropping your carbs on days you dont train or only do cardio - call these your "low" carb days, on light days of training, go "medium" carbs and heavy days go high carbs.

If your'e doing an hour of cardio, training 6 days / week, eating what I eat for my bulkers ( you're 70 lb heavier than me off season), running a cycle and not making progress? Seems like something is off. You might be retaining some water from any AAS that aromatizes, but generally just not sure how youd' not be cutting decently. I don't ever recommend looking to more drugs if you're not already getting some sort of progress from the natural stuff - diet, training/cardio, recovery are the foundation of any "progress". More drugs aren't going to make up for inefficiencies in these.

FitDay says I am eating 3500 cals/day.

Im on deca and test with aromasin 25mg/day right now.

I train at 1:00 p.m.

I eat no carbs after 3:00 p.m.

I try to get all meals in before 9:30 pm so im not eating to late sleeping on a full stomach.

I dont like too much high intesity cardio bc I hate my legs getting pumped. I train quads pretty hard too so Im sore often. I do cardio daily usually 30 a.m. and 30 p.m. walking outside 3.5 mph.

Well, good luck anyhow.

I'm not calling you out....but walking outside at 3.5 mph is not doing much. If you don't like high intensity cardio using your legs, go pound on a heavy bag for 30 minutes, or do battling ropes for 20 minutes. But....you need to up the intensity.

Back