• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Your Experience and Advice about Tren

bigbenj

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've become a posting/thread creating whore lately lol

What I'm curious about is tren dosages, ratios, lengths, etc.

I see a lot of guys looking at the new theory of running tren higher than test. Old school broscience says to run test higher than tren, but I think that idea is starting to fade away.

One reason is because it allows the more powerful of the two compounds(tren) to take hold and really work to its full capacity for the user. Another reason I see popping up is that a lot of users report less sides with tren when it's ran higher than test. I don't know what the reasoning is for this phenomena. Maybe one of the vets with some real knowledge could chime in with some reasoning for why this maybe happen.

The general consensus also seems to be that pinning tren more frequently also cuts down on sides.

I don't really know where I'm going here, just rambling lol. Maybe someone with experience or any tren users can chime in.

so far the only cool thing ive noticed about tren is that i am ridiculously strong right now

took weeks to even glimpse that and the sides have been terrible

so far the only cool thing ive noticed about tren is that i am ridiculously strong right now

took weeks to even glimpse that and the sides have been terrible
no sze gains tho? i dont know shit aout tren except that it has shitty shitty sides. i heard you get fucking jacked off it tho?

How are you running it ratio wise with test?

If its your first time with tren keep your test higher, but if you know how you react and you like tren and can handle it. run it at 2:1 with test and thank me later.

So many people are doing it this way now, and their has been no report of tren dick, and more reports of less sides and better gains.

Capt is one of them, Repo, Myself, and others.

I tried a small amount of tren ace for a short period of time.

I would wake up a couple times during the night, but it was no biggie and I'd fall right back to sleep. Sweated like a hog during physical activity, especially during cardio. My clothes were soaked.

I could see the little bit of effect it had on my body composition, even at that small dose. Only had a little bit of anxiety from it, but that was only on one occasion and it went away quickly.

my first time with tren ace been on for 9 days the first 7 was @ 30mg ed then upped it to 40mg ed, also on test eth @ 500mg/wk. first 4 days on tren i was sick like i had test flu. i only had one real bad night sweat, then after that no sides to speak of. my strength is goin up extremely fast, didnt loose any weight, but im not trying to cut so i eat a lot. so far everything has been good. one time when i let the air bubble out of the pin the tren dripped down the needle just that alone was enough to give me burning in my throat and chest, the taste of metal, and the feeling of coughing. since it was a minute amount no tren cough thank god.

IML Gear Cream!
If its your first time with tren keep your test higher, but if you know how you react and you like tren and can handle it. run it at 2:1 with test and thank me later.

So many people are doing it this way now, and their has been no report of tren dick, and more reports of less sides and better gains.

Capt is one of them, Repo, Myself, and others.
And this is where the evidence and thinking starts to conflict itself. We always hear talk of "if you can handle the sides then.." but what about just running tren higher from the start.

My thinking is this...
If we are now starting to move towards the new age thinking of tren higher than test, why would we tell someone to start off with test higher and see how they handle the tren. To me it would make more sense to tell them to start with tren higher than test, to avoid a lot of the unwanted sides right off the bat.

I'm definitely going to run tren higher than test when I do a tren-included cycle.

Here's my tren experience:

-I loved the libido boost, it was out of control at times though!
-it made me a little crazy
-it made me very possessive of my wife. I'd get pissed if I thought anyone was checking her out.
-it drove my bp extremely high, so high that I can't ever run it again.
-it burned fat really well

I would run it again if my bp didn't go so high. I even tried to run it w lisinopril and it was still high.

Even at a low dose, I got all of the same things you did, minus the high bp. I have a special place in my heart for tren now.

It comes down to your goals and genetics. Most guys like sex. Tren can put the brakes on sex for many guys so they run tren lower than T. Some guys don't have libido issues on tren so the test dose becomes less important. They can run tren higher than T still have sex and have major body recomping. If you don't experiment you won't know. If you want to gamble with your sex life go higher on the tren to start.

Either way works but at the end of the day its sides that you need to consider.

btw, there is nothing new about running Tren higher than T. It's common the last few weeks of contest prep. Many times T is dropped completely and Tren is run solo. Only newbies think running Tren higher than T is "new age thinking."

Love it, hate it, love it, hate it lol!! It is the most powerful anabolic by far! Ive ised tren e and tren a with test lower higher and 1:1. If you can tolerate the sides its amazing!! I personally wont use it for a while, the sides get to be too much for me trensomnia and constantly sweating and feeling iritated all the time has made me turned off right now lol!! Its pretty bad for acne, i have had bad breakouts pc every time. But im sure ill feel the urge again. I suggest starting low and slow the first run then up it as you get more comfortable with it.

Here's my tren experience:

-I loved the libido boost, it was out of control at times though!
-it made me a little crazy
-it made me very possessive of my wife. I'd get pissed if I thought anyone was checking her out.
-it drove my bp extremely high, so high that I can't ever run it again.
-it burned fat really well

I would run it again if my bp didn't go so high. I even tried to run it w lisinopril and it was still high.
fuck bro. i guess its out of the question for me then. i have both of these problems as it is :shooter:

Over the years, the vets I know said doses past 100mg/day, the sides become unbearable, regardless of test dosage.

subbed

btw, there is nothing new about running Tren higher than T. It's common the last few weeks of contest prep. Many times T is dropped completely and Tren is run solo. Only newbies think running Tren higher than T is "new age thinking."

I've just seemed to see it popping up more and more lately. Also, I'm talking about more than contest prep. While people drop test towards the end of prep, no one would tell you to drop test in the middle of say a bulking cycle. I think those are two different monsters, but I could be wrong. I usually am, but I don't care lol

I remember seeing guys thread in Chem-E talking about running small amounts of test and higher amounts of all other compounds, so it got me thinking.

IML Gear Cream!
fuck bro. i guess its out of the question for me then. i have both of these problems as it is :shooter:

I was intrigued at how much it affected me. I've never been jealous and have never worried about my wife cheating until I tried tren. I started a thread about it and a lot of guys had similar reactions. One guy said he'd be at home watching tv and would all of a sudden freak out and go yank his girl out of the club and drag her home.

I was intrigued at how much it affected me. I've never been jealous and have never worried about my wife cheating until I tried tren. I started a thread about it and a lot of guys had similar reactions. One guy said he'd be at home watching tv and would all of a sudden freak out and go yank his girl out of the club and drag her home.
Im not worried about her cheating. I luckily have one of the greatest girls this earth has to offer. but im jelous as fuck. i hate whens guys hit on her touch her anytihg like that. im fuckingt snap. i always have i always will. idc if they looks shes beautiful thats just a compliment to her. and to me for having her. I dont need anything thats going to push me over the edge. im very protective of her. somtimes its not a good things.

im starting to have second thoughts about tren

My only anxiety episode was when my wife went club hopping with the girls for the night. I had too much time to sit around and think. Wild thoughts were popping in my head. I told her sister that I'm taking her out for the night if it happens again, to keep my mind off it lol.

When my wife got home we shagged like crazy and I was saying some wild shit hahaha

Thankfully heavy had told me about stuff like that upfront, so I knew it was the tren messing with my head.

Im not worried about her cheating. I luckily have one of the greatest girls this earth has to offer. but im jelous as fuck. i hate whens guys hit on her touch her anytihg like that. im fuckingt snap. i always have i always will. idc if they looks shes beautiful thats just a compliment to her. and to me for having her. I dont need anything thats going to push me over the edge. im very protective of her. somtimes its not a good things.

im starting to have second thoughts about tren

It's mans primal instinct to be protective. I'm the same way.

^ys his girl at the club wo him cause shes cheating fuck

I'm normally so chill about it all, I don't even care if guys hit on her either. It's never been an issue and I've never had any reason to worry about anything. But, that damn tren made me crazy and it was difficult to keep my cool.

Anyone experience hair loss as a result of tren usage?

^tren induced rage, ladies and gentleman

Haha jk

Meant for Anton. You fuggers post too quick

^ys his girl at the club wo him cause shes cheating fuck
Thats a terrible assumption to make. I enjoy going out to bars Without my wife and I never have any intentions of cheating.

Back