• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Skim Milk - a way to get around homogenization?

Thee_One

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Even skim milk is milk that was once homogenized.
Do you think they can really remove every bit of fat?
Thanks

Man that stuff is nasty. I've been drinking almond milk when I do drink milk, which isn't very often.
Grain fed cows have too much lectin in their milk for me. Stuff makes me feel like crap.

I love milk. I use skim, you get used to the taste. I also use skim milk to make my protein shakes.
Skim has just as much protein as whole milk and a whole lot less calories.

There's nothing wrong with homogenization, don't believe propaganda you read from the anti-dairy/raw-milk misinformation machine.

You're totally right!

Found this article:
Milk Homogenization and Heart Disease

Show's where the theory came from, and also many studies disproving it flat on it's face.

A team led by A. J. Clifford looked carefully at Oster's theories. In a study published in 1983,7 they noted that "neither liposome formation during homogenization of milk nor absorption of intact liposomes from the gastrointestinal tract has been demonstrated." In reviewing the major published findings, Clifford reported that "absorption of dietary xanthine oxidase has not been demonstrated." Clifford's team cites studies showing lack of activity of serum xanthine oxidase from pigs and humans fed diets that included milk or were without milk8,9 Further, Clifford's team noted that "a relationship between intake of homogenized ???dairy foods' and levels of xanthine oxidase activity in the blood has not been established."

Back