• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My breakfast(oatmeal-white eggs)- video by me

Burro

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
oatmeal:150 grs
white eggs:15
orange juice:just a little
almonds:40 grs
vanilla
stevia
and
chicken breast

YouTube Video

thats looks good bro. whats the orangy liquid you were putting in though?

im so glad im in the bulking stages so I can eat oatmeal again

as well as some other carb loaded foods I wont be able to eat in a few months

thats looks good bro. whats the orangy liquid you were putting in though?

is just a orange juice take a good taste you know..a little of cinamon if you want too
im so glad im in the bulking stages so I can eat oatmeal again

im on bulking as well i have done my cut season so .. im eating normal food for now..
as well as some other carb loaded foods I wont be able to eat in a few months

next month is my second cycle( cut season , back to the battlefield again:geewhiz:

more brutal:paddle:

Hey nice one! The Healthy Breakfast is easy to make. Some of the quick breakfast recipes which will take you about 20-30 minutes to make.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Hey nice one! The Healthy Breakfast is easy to make. Some of the quick breakfast recipes which will take you about 20-30 minutes to make.

thanks malina if you need more recipes just ask :winkfinger:,

is just a orange juice take a good taste you know..a little of cinamon if you want too

im on bulking as well i have done my cut season so .. im eating normal food for now..

next month is my second cycle( cut season , back to the battlefield again:geewhiz:

more brutal:paddle:

cool bro good luck with it! For me the begining of the cutting phase is the hardest bc all the stuff im used to eating is gone

Back