• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

EOD Injects

bigboi73

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone got any advice on injects. I find myself often using supplements that are best injected every other day due to half life. I hate injecting the delts (though I've learned that it is much better with 1" needle and not 1.5") and I hate injecting the legs/quads too. So basically I am rotating cheeks every other day. My wife is a bit grossed out about the golf balls sticking out of my ass cheeks. On a 8-10 weeks cycle EOD injects in the ass kind of suck. So what rotation do most of you use?

Stop injecting supplements, lol kidding but you're not fooling anyone;)

I use quads, glutes, delts. I'm also planning to try chest.

I have never understood the big deal most people have with quads. I love pinning quads and personally find them to be the easiest spot by far.

Quads/delts/glutes

Nice

Stop injecting supplements, lol kidding but you're not fooling anyone;)

I use quads, glutes, delts. I'm also planning to try chest.

I've been told by several people on here to say "supplements", I never saw the point. Definitely not fooling anyone. I am just going to have to suck it up and use the rotation you suggested. I've read about chest too, but I am wuss about my chest due to a couple severe tears (which is why I no longer powerlift). Thanks for the response.

Quads

I have never understood the big deal most people have with quads. I love pinning quads and personally find them to be the easiest spot by far.

Quads/delts/glutes

I don't know what my deal with quads is. I know of a guy that got an infection from a quad inject. He is an idiot. He doesn't use fresh syringes, alcohol swabs, etc. So he will get an infection no matter where he does it. It does seem like it would be much easier to administer than ass. My delts are always sore for a couple days after, so I revert back to ass because I tend to be a creature of habit. I will try quads with my next inject.

I do ed injections right now of prop and winny to finish up my current cycle and I hate quads also but u don't want all that scar tissue I rotate delts traps quads glutes and if I feel I need to I do biceps

You say you don't like legs but have you tried the outside of the calf? I use that and it works wonders. The back inside of my calf say NO WAY and kills me with pain if I try there but the outside is fine. Just me and I am weird but give it a try.

Good advice here guys, I appreciate it. Outside calves I think I can do. But biceps. Yikes man.

I use Ass, Outer Thigh, Chest, Delts Sometimes Delts, You can't do Ass Cheeks EOD. Your asking for trouble !!!

You can use smaller gauge needles for your quads and delts. A lot of guys here are using slin pins.

I do delts, quads, and glutes sometimes, but they're a pain in the ass(no pun). Just tried tri's for the first time last night shooting 1ml of suspension. Actually felt better than any other spot, as far as post inject pain is concerned.

i pin bis,tris,gluts,delts (side and front) and calfs.... thats more then enough places to pin. fuck quads! every time iv hit em i hit vains! leaves nasty marks on my quads for wks!

Also, you ought to consider increasing the gauge of the pin. That is, you can alternate delts for example by using a 27 ga, 1/2" slin with virtually zero scar tissue. This has worked for me. I have also alternated delts using 25 ga, 5/8". Ocassionally, if I want to give delts a break, I'll alternate glutes using a 23 ga, 1".

I personally do not pin anywhere other than the delts and glutes but that's just personal preference. I'll have to join the "Quad Club" someday.

27g? must take forever to pin test thru there, i do my delts w/22g 1" np, and glutes w/22g 1 1/2" but if the 27g works thats great news, i wanna try goin to 25 if i can for the delts...

Also, you ought to consider increasing the gauge of the pin. That is, you can alternate delts for example by using a 27 ga, 1/2" slin with virtually zero scar tissue. This has worked for me. I have also alternated delts using 25 ga, 5/8". Ocassionally, if I want to give delts a break, I'll alternate glutes using a 23 ga, 1".

I personally do not pin anywhere other than the delts and glutes but that's just personal preference. I'll have to join the "Quad Club" someday.

This what Im doing, 27g x 1/2 works perfect in the quad.

27g? must take forever to pin test thru there, i do my delts w/22g 1" np, and glutes w/22g 1 1/2" but if the 27g works thats great news, i wanna try goin to 25 if i can for the delts...

Acutally my test flows fine, maybe 15 seconds for 1ml.

Quads/delts/glutes /tri's

I use 23g 1 inch for quads and glutes

25g 5/8 for delts and tris

I would stay away for just using 1 or 2 spots over and over definitely rotate.

This what Im doing, 27g x 1/2 works perfect in the quad.

Acutally my test flows fine, maybe 15 seconds for 1ml.

good to hear, gonna grab some diff pin sizes now and have a go at it....

good to hear, gonna grab some diff pin sizes now and have a go at it....

Im using a 1ml syringe not a slin pin. I draw with an 18 gauge and change to a 27g. I dont know why people bother trying to back load a slin pin, you waste 2 syringes. this way is much easier.

IML Gear Cream!
so im assuming i can use 27 in the delts as well w/no problems...off to go pin shoppin today...

I tried quads this morning for the first time this morning. All I can say is it pinched like hell. Didn't hit a vein or anything, but I tend to have some dry ass/tough skin on my legs and I don't think that helped. I am going to try it once more and also get some 1" smaller needles to work in the delts.

so im assuming i can use 27 in the delts as well w/no problems...off to go pin shoppin today...

Sure, I use 29g 1/2in insulin pins on my delts....

Try out the traps they are not that bad to do.Do anterior delts if you havent.

def need someone else to hit those though. Jeez, I can barely hit my glutes!

All's good, hit my other delt this mornin w/25g 5/8" filled with 175mg t-prop<almost 1 cc> and 1cc 100mg mast e, went in smooth, didnt even feel anything going in at all??? but seemed like oil leaked when i pulled out? maybe need to go to 1'' well see how next one goes...lol.. 2 days ago same dosage BUT hit other delt w/22g 1",

another note, i have been bangin my glutes for 10wks till now, started w/cyp, finishing w/prop...i dont know if receptors are fresher or what, but goddam if i didnt get a rush for the past 2 days...and this is week 3 of prop, so its not the T switch...16wk cycle...

I slin pin my delts, tris, and traps.23ga "1" on glutes and quads. I hate quads btw.

I tried quads this morning for the first time this morning. All I can say is it pinched like hell. Didn't hit a vein or anything, but I tend to have some dry ass/tough skin on my legs and I don't think that helped. I am going to try it once more and also get some 1" smaller needles to work in the delts.

What gauge did you use?

I've been pinning my quads exclusively for the past few weeks under the theory that I have a ton of muscle and very little fat in that part of my body, and so I expect that will minimize the gyno from test getting into the fat cells (maybe this is BS bro science, plz correct me if that's the case).

When you first push the needle in, you should feel a severe pinch in the first quarter to half inch. I slowly push 1" to 1.5" in with a 22ga (should probably go down to 25ga in the future) while sitting upright with my legs relaxed. If I flex my legs at all I can immediately feel it when the needle is deep in there, so gotta stay still and relaxed slowly push the good stuff in.

I've pinned there 8 times now and have only had soreness twice, and it's gone away within 2 days and didn't affect my squat performance. It never made squatting painful.

Also, although I'm sweating like a fucking pig all the time (esp at night), I don't seem to be having any noticeable gyno (running 500mg Test E/wk & 10mg Aromasin ED), so I plan to keep pinning my quads for as long as it's working.

This whole pinning thing reminds me of when I first got contacts and thought it was so weird to put something foreign into your eyes. After doing it a few times, it's second nature. Nothing to it.

Back