• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Free Hydro whey & other!

stfuandliftbtch

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
step 1: Go to GNC, buy the biggest bottle of Hydro whey. Roughly around $100
Step 2: Go to Cosco, buy a 7LB bag of whey for $40
step 3: Empty entire bottle of hydro whey into separate container.
step 4: Pour cosco whey into hydrowhey container(4LBS i think?)
step 5: Return Hydro whey and get back $100.

You will have 3 lbs of whey from cosco(40 servings?) and 4lbs of hydro whey from gnc. you will have $40 of free hyrdro whey!

p.s. if you have another supplement store, buy 1 hydro whey from each store, divide the 7LB bag in to both containers. You will $200 of hydro whey for only $40!!!

EXTRA!!!
Also, if you got extra money to spend for the day!

1MR pre workout=replace with lemonade gatorade packets from walmart or tub from cosec! $40+ value FREE! (same for Jack3d) :ohyeah:

Cellucor c4 Extreme=replace with red cool-aid! $45+ value FREE! :ohyeah:

Hahaha nice 1 bro!

next up...

How to be a nigger

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

All I have to say is if you can't afford to buy protein or preworkouts then bodybuilding is not for you. I'm all about ripping off the "MAN" but that's not a sustainable way to get supplements.

you can do the same with broken xboxes for working ones!!!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

All I have to say is if you can't afford to buy protein or preworkouts then bodybuilding is not for you. I'm all about ripping off the "MAN" but that's not a sustainable way to get supplements.

Tell that to Kai Greene...

about a year back, the man running the competition Kai was in(cant remember his name), walked up to the man, hugged him and cried..He explained to the man how thankful he was that he added a reward for best poser, because he only had $7 in his pocket and had no clue on how he was going to get home..

good stuff bro..go up to kai green and tell him bodybuilding just isn't for him :loser:

Tell that to Kai Greene...

about a year back, the man running the competition Kai was in(cant remember his name), walked up to the man, hugged him and cried..He explained to the man how thankful he was that he added a reward for best poser, because he only had $7 in his pocket and had no clue on how he was going to get home..

good stuff bro..go up to kai green and tell him bodybuilding just isn't for him :loser:

I didn't see Kai's note card youtube video....guess he wasnt that sad

Dude i wouldn't do that but it is an epic lil hustle haha

Fail...

:Hahano:
If there was such a smiley on here, it would be that...that's a pretty cheap move bro, and probably against the law some how.

Dude if you're scamming GNC out of 20 bucks....that's pretty low.

Back