• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

thor cycle

doyoudo911

Registered
Reaction score
Who knows bro...

Test + AI + GH (probably, money is not the isue) + _____________ (Primo, Var, Tbol, Dbol, Mast... could be anything)

Yeah when you got the money, you have lots of options.

He's also got genetics, and structure on his side...

I think I might start play'n the lottery...

wow didnt realize that was him in the perfect getaway. My frend showed me this site like 3 years back that showed a ton of celebs cycles, and for what movies. Dont knw the validity but they seemed like they would render the results

wow didnt realize that was him in the perfect getaway. My frend showed me this site like 3 years back that showed a ton of celebs cycles, and for what movies. Dont knw the validity but they seemed like they would render the results

interesting, care to share the knowledge!

I tried to look for it a few months ago and couldnt find it, it was pretty badass, for instance it had like Bradd pitts cyc for Troy, Fight Club, Snatch, etc it broke it down like by actor and than for which movie, pretty cool and wish I could fuckin find it again

IML Gear Cream!
Before: (2009 in A Perfect Getaway)

Teen Idols 4 You : Picture of Chris Hemsworth in A Perfect Getaway

(copy and paste link)

After/now:

Chris Hemsworth News - Shirtless Chris Hemsworth: All the Reason You Need to See 'Thor' (PHOTOS) - Celebuzz

(copy and paste link)

what do you guys think he ran and what kinda routine did he use? I read that he never "really" hit the gym before he started to train for Thor...:hmmm:

This should go in a different part of the forum. There is no way to know what hes on, all people are different in reacting to compounds.... smh

That being said, you endomorphs out there have it made, couple smart moves in the gym and ur vtaper from small waists is unreal...... damn

His chest over shadowed everything else to me. Arms looked small.

Back