• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sorry guys and Trannies

azza1971

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Seems i mad an unpopular thread on rep points and got my ass raping for it, i also made comments pertaining to trannies, seems i made these in haste.

I hereby announce my love for trannies,

Now let the cock and tit pics flow like the rivers of Babylon???..

Seems i mad an unpopular thread on rep points and got my ass raping for it, i also made comments pertaining to trannies, seems i made these in haste.

So let me get this straight...

You are apologizing for making comments about trannys and as your apology you want us to post tranny pics... :hmmm:

In order for us to even consider your apology we want a compilation of tranny pics and gifs...

And no posting pics or gifs that have been previously posted...

Trust me, me will know if they are duplicates...

seems i mad an unpopular thread on rep points and got my ass raping for it, i also made comments pertaining to trannies, seems i made these in haste.

now let the cock and tit pics flow like the rivers of babylon…..
View attachment 37275

Last edited:
first you beg for reps, then you insult trannies and now a couple hours later you're asking for forgiveness because you're afraid of more negs? thats weak.

first you beg for reps, then you insult trannies and now a couple hours later you're asking for forgiveness because you're afraid of more negs? thats weak.

Weak is you fuckin your mom after she has been working all day???...

Sorry Bill Hicks for disrespecting the trannies, didn't realise what a close relationship you have with tits and dick…..

Your rep took a nice hit,

Stick to nohe and don't tread on the sacred ground of rep points and trannie pics.

GICH
:coffee:

I cant believe no one has done a trannie pic yet…….

I cant believe no one has done a trannie pic yet??????.

This thread is your mea culpa...

This is your job...

Tits with sticks or...

gtfo_gold_gif.gif

This is a strange story of a 220 lb bodybuilder turned transvestite . Zeus made a very different kind of transformation.

IML Gear Cream!
I just puked alittle in my mouth..

a plague on your house. May Azza's sky be filled forever with sheeny stares and trannie farts. Choke on the vomit of a thousand trailer park baby factories. May you be the father on the next 300 episodes of Maury Povich. Tie your failure into a noose and display your corpse from a highway bridge.

nice meltdown withouterasersandpencils……….

That was a meltdown? Hard to take what you say seriously capt'n- begs-for-reps.

look shit lover, you and i both know you lack a certain type of intelligence to write anything this side of normal, thats why you eat shit isn't it?

look shit lover, you and i both know you lack a certain type of intelligence to write anything this side of normal, thats why you eat shit isn't it?

What side of normal are you on :hmmm:
chubby_rope_swing.gif

Last edited:
Back