• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Represent the Z-Blog!

OldSchoolLifter

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If you love the Z blog, then Place this banner in your sig, and link it to our site.

Your support is what makes the site great, I will be re designing th site soon, and adding features that will mimic something like Yahoo answers, where you all can ask, and a panel of our experts can help with the answers.

SO if you love our content, and you have learned Please support us by placing the new logo and banner, in your sig.

You must be an elite member to do so, so if your not, its cheap, and it donates to our great site.

Just copy an paste the above into your sig and it should work. If not. click this url http://www.unclez.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/ZBlog-resized.png and copy the url in the tab or window it opens and implements it, followed by a hyperlink.

Also what do you think o the new logo?

Thank you

UnlceZ, Ordawg1, OSL

If I had a sig., it would be there :loser2:

Last edited:
Great work-blog is GREAT !! Please join us in spreading the knowledge guys-Thanks-OD

lets see if it works, copy, but no luck? ummm

OSL will fix ya up- he is walking around here some place ? Lemme see- I'll find him-hang tight-I think he is down with the hotties:)-Thanks-OD

Very simple guys,

If you are elite you can do it, if your not you cant.

Easy way Copy and paste my image above, and place in sig, if that fails.

Click on the link I provided, and Copy the entire URL. Go to your sig editor, and you will see a yesllow box with a mountain type picture in it, Click that and a window will open asking for a URL, PASTE THE URL YOU JUST COPIED.

Now the picture will show,

Next Click UncleZ blog and copy the url, then in the sig editor click your banner once, to select it, then press the world icon, with a chain link in it, it will ask you for a url, enter the URL of the blog, and BAM you now have hyperlinked the image.

Guess I better dish out some cash to become an elite!

Negative! I gotta look out for myself :shooter:

.....just kidding :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Very simple guys,

If you are elite you can do it, if your not you cant.

Easy way Copy and paste my image above, and place in sig, if that fails.

Click on the link I provided, and Copy the entire URL. Go to your sig editor, and you will see a yesllow box with a mountain type picture in it, Click that and a window will open asking for a URL, PASTE THE URL YOU JUST COPIED.

Now the picture will show,

Next Click UncleZ blog and copy the url, then in the sig editor click your banner once, to select it, then press the world

icon, with a chain link in it, it will ask you for a url, enter the URL of the blog, and BAM you now have hyperlinked the image.

I will give it a try

Good deal guess I will go elite soon

Back