• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I am invisible!

At first I was thinking poor W8 but then I remembered the children......... the nightmares that will haunt them their entire lives.

Originally posted by Pitboss
At first I was thinking poor W8 but then I remembered the children......... the nightmares that will haunt them their entire lives.

:laugh: :laugh: LOL

As the month's go by..... stranger things are developing with MMA! :haha:

I'm sure W8 and the kids wish you really were

invisible if this is your plan for the day! (j/k)

Once a task you first begun,
Never finished until it???s done,
Be the labor great or small,
Do it well or not at all!
- Big Mama

Originally posted by mmafiter
I'm going to walk around the house naked and post on ironmag all day, but know one will no because I am invisible!:cool::evil2:

That is all. :shhh: :twitch:

Pssst ..... mma......

Have you read The Emperor's New Clothes??? Well, I'm not sure how to break this to you, but we've all seen the X-ray image. Only one SMALL part of you is invisible! (Not that Kuso's not greatful for SMALL favors!)

Re: Re: I am invisible!

Originally posted by mesomorphin'
Pssst ..... mma......

Have you read The Emperor's New Clothes??? Well, I'm not sure how to break this to you, but we've all seen the X-ray image. Only one SMALL part of you is invisible! (Not that Kuso's not greatful for SMALL favors!)
:haha:

*Gingerly sits down at the computer*

Hmmmm.....I went outside today (very cold on bare skin!) to get a piece of wood for the fireplace. I received some strange looks from the neighbours. I'm starting to wonder if this invisibility thing is such a good idea. Maybe they have special glasses or something, cause I'm sure they could see me.:gosh:

I also got a splinter in my frank and beans!!:shake: Note to self: Wood and bare skin do NOT mix!!:sob:

Originally posted by mmafiter
I also got a splinter in my frank and beans!!:shake: Note to self: Wood and bare skin do NOT mix!!:sob:

So you picked up a piece of wood with a hole in it and couldn't help yourself eh?!? :laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by kuso
Did you mistake the creatine and washing powder again?? :grin:

washing powder!? more like angel dust :D

Originally posted by Scotty the Body
So you picked up a piece of wood with a hole in it and couldn't help yourself eh?!? :laugh:

Funny, I've seen fake deer before, but I didn't know they made wooden sheep. Or maybe it was one of those seductive garden gnomes? It won't be long before the Special Victims Unit is on your tail, you sick bastard! (And by that I mean IT.)

Back