• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tbol Help!

alexg554

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok guys so here's the deal this is my third cycle

I'm 25 years old and 190lbs at between 10-12% BF (I Was bodpod tested at 8% like 2 months ago and I'm just guessing thats where I am though I could be lower or higher, and I'm 5'8".

My previous cycles were

8 week test P -400mg per week

and 8 week test p w/ 4 week winny at 40mg ed bumped up to 50 mg per day last 4 weeks

PCT protocol for both was toremifene at 120/90/60/30.

Ok so this cycle I was planning on running just TBOL only as I've from read quite a few people that it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, and I really wanted to save my big cycle for the summer during my contest prep. I really was just going for a little hardness.

Ive been running the tool (turanaplex from axio) at 60mg ED and was going to run for about 5 weeks. following PCT of nolvadex or clomid standard protocol, I have both on hand as well as HCG, Arimadex, Caber, and basically most any OCS you can think of.

SO HERES THE PROBLEM.

Im in week 3 and have now become POSITIVE that my tbol is actually dbol. I've had splitting back and shin splints, terrible pumps, my acne has gotten so bad, and i'm bloated as well as getting a major gyno flare up.

I really noticed it with the gyno flare up about 5 days ago (day 16 on cycle) and started with Arimadex at .5mg per day. Didn't do anything so I added 40mg of nolva for 2 days, It started to subside, then 20 mg yesterday, and today. I just dropped the dbol down to 30mgs at 60mg for dbol is apparently crazy high.

My question is basically what should I do?:hmmm:

I want to get something out of this so I was thinking maybe just getting some prop and running like a short burst 4-6 week cycle on to it. but it'd take me about 4-5 days from today to even get the prop. Also I have Test E, Deca, and Sust, coming today or tomorrow just to have around. Or I could just go straight into PCT. So with those options available what do you guys think I should do?? Im in need of some good advice, thanks guys!

bro, never run any cycle with out test. the base of all cycle is test. either low or high levels, depends on your goals lean or bulk. since you are all ready three weeks in on the orals, stop and decide what your goals and plan your cycle accordingly. i would run 12 weeks of deca, test e. and ai's and pct. make all cycle simple,... but not too simple like orals only cycle.

Cool I went right into my deca 400EW test 500EW cycle finishing out the dbol @30mg got all aid and pct si it should be good whats another 3 weeks on a 12 week right?

Cool I went right into my deca 400EW test 500EW cycle finishing out the dbol @30mg got all aid and pct si it should be good whats another 3 weeks on a 12 week right?

ran 12.5mg aromosin ed or eod throughout the cycle and 0.5mg of caber e3d while on deca. to stop gyno.you should not run dbol longer than 6 weeks. it is very taxing on the liver, good luck

Back