• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is my estrogen to low or am i training to much?

Junkboxer

Mr. Bigorexia
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
started my full cycle a week and a half ago. the protocol is:

wk1-12: 600mg Test cyp (gen-shi) *im bumping it up to 750mg next week
wk1-12: 50mg proviron (GP)
wk1-8: 30mg dianabol (GP)
*Aromasin 6.25mg everyday (researchstop)

-i life weights 3 times a week, however, on top of that, i started training in mixed martial arts a few weeks ago, which i do about 4 times a week.

my joints are killing me, mostly during martial arts, but now when i do chest and shoulder workouts too. im feeling it in my front shoulders. the worst the pain ever reached was during a boxing class, throwing various punch combos with 16oz gloves for an hour. i could barely turn my steering wheel in my car on the way home.

whats going on with me guys? am i over training? should i look for a bench press replacement? im sure that movement is very taxing in that shoulder joint area. im already taking chondroidin/glucosomin/msm (spelling?), but it hasent helped. i would LOVE to shoot deca, i have 3 giant bottles of it, but unfortunately i cant run the risk of failing a drug test 2 years from now lol.

Could be either. Why don't you get Estradiol checked to be sure?

yeah, why play the guessing game? bloodwork has helped me out on many occasions. =)

sex drive doesnt seem through the roof at all either. figured id be flying with proviron

no need to see the doc to check estradiol levels. use privatemdlabs

whoa, 50.00 just for estradiol. it costs me 20.00 to get a full workup with my doc. gotta love that health insurance.

I guess if your doc knows about your aas, then yes, it's always better to go to the doc. I have insurance but don't want anyone knowin bout my use. I suspect that some day I'll need trt and don't want docs afraid to prescribe test to me because of my past.

could have shut down your estrogen levels pretty good. same shit happens to me. stopped haveing issues once i added fish oil and yes i was also useing joint supps before the fish oil...the fishy juice works wonders. pains went away after about a week or so. i still get sore joints (elbows, knees) but usually more so after work.

I guess if your doc knows about your aas, then yes, it's always better to go to the doc. I have insurance but don't want anyone knowin bout my use. I suspect that some day I'll need trt and don't want docs afraid to prescribe test to me because of my past.
Not uncommon to get that checked when checking T levels. I get blood work done a few times a year from my doc. Go see your doctor, thats why we have insurance!.

\

I haven't had a blood test in years. I don't want anything in my medical file. I currently have a lawsuit for a back injury and the lawyers have gone through my med.files with a fine tooth comb. Sorry didn't mean to change the thread topic.

My doc has never wanted to check test levels, no reason to. So, I just do it myself.

\

I haven't had a blood test in years. I don't want anything in my medical file. I currently have a lawsuit for a back injury and the lawyers have gone through my med.files with a fine tooth comb. Sorry didn't mean to change the thread topic.

Getting your own bloodwork won't put it in a permanent file. They don't ask for soc sec number or ID when you go in.

Back