• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mustard

dsc123

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've recently read a report that prince posted up about mustard containing compounds that helps build muscle, increase strength and performance by Jonathan Benson, staff writer (NaturalNews) The simple mustard plant and its seeds have been in the news a lot lately because of their ever-expanding list of known health benefits. And yet another new study has found that mustard and certain types of vegetables naturally contain.

Anybody include mustard in there diet? Or have any more info to share?

I have gotten so tired of all the different seasonings and whatnot. That I just bake my chicken, and dip it in mustard. Plain yellow and spicy brown.

I have also heard that the turmeric in mustard has a lot of the properties you just mentioned.

Tell me about it! I've tried so many sauces I'm fed up of them all...think I will have to start dipping chicken into mustard with my rice.

Love it. I'll bake some chicken tenders w whole wheat Panko bread crumbs. Then dip in mustard.
My 2 favorites are trader joes spicy brown and boars head deli mustard.

Back