• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sales?

Possibly after vacation, but only Naps knows. But damn man, prices are so low as it is, they can't lose money.

Possibly after vacation, but only Naps knows. But damn man, prices are so low as it is, they can't lose money.

no shit bro. Naps prices are already low and quality is very high. They have always had great prices and quality. Better in both regards than pretty much any other source.

Just curious, If i place an order next week what is the outlook and the processing and all that since they are on vacation should i just wait to place my order?

I'd wait, but that's me. I wouldn't want to chance my order not going through or whatever and thinking it did. Keep watching and as soon as they come back, place the order.

That's what I'd do anyway.

yea i just wanna be done and able to pick up again my next cycle around June/July after this one ends in March/ish. Gotta get the beach bod back after the bulk i did

It would be nice to see some bulk sales!!!

Just curious, If i place an order next week what is the outlook and the processing and all that since they are on vacation should i just wait to place my order?

I think u should wait, hopefully they're back soon

I can deal with the current pricing. Some bulk deals would be cool though.

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone know when they went on vacation and what the probable time of them coming back is?

They went on vacation Monday I believe and will be back most likely after the holidays.

They went on vacation Monday I believe and will be back most likely after the holidays.

hope so, i didnt get my order in yet.. i wanted to see how all the new gp orders were going .. i like what i see and im ready

prices were cheaper on certain things while back but theirs not much of a difference thats all

yeah bro, we went through this in another thread.

Some of the prices went up a few dollars, some of the prices actually went down a few dollars. I didn't see anything that went up more than just a few bucks though.

Back