• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What do you want for Christmas?

Anabolic5150

Student of the Game
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK, was just talking with my wife about this. We have our daughter just in time for Christmas, but it started me thinking. Is there anything I want? The answer is really no, but if I did, what would it be.

Now listen, be real. Don't put a Ferrari, put something reasonable.

Alright, let's see who wants what.

I want a decent MP3 player, been looking at the J3 from Cowon

[ Digital Pride COWON ]

Suppose to be one badass device.

Hey Anabolic, you should get your little girl a snowglobe or something. Keep it, and give it to he when shes older and tell her it was her very first Christmas present :winkfinger:

I have everything i want: an amazing wife, a beautiful daughter and a beautiful son. Everything else is acessory and will come :)

I want a decent MP3 player, been looking at the J3 from Cowon

[ Digital Pride COWON ]

Suppose to be one badass device.

Hey Anabolic, you should get your little girl a snowglobe or something. Keep it, and give it to he when shes older and tell her it was her very first Christmas present :winkfinger:

We got her a custom made Christmas ornament, has her foot prints on one side and her date and time of birth and her stats on it. We will get her a different one every year to celebrate.

I really don`t know what the best brands are.I have a 42in. that is a phillips and it has a real good picture.

Always have had good luck with Phillips. Bought a Vizio about a year ago, piece of shit. Very disappointed by it.

IML Gear Cream!
I would like a Sony Bravio TV like a 55" saw it at Walmart for like 1200.00 also a couple kits of HGH would be sweet!

Last edited:
That's what my in-laws have, the Bravio. Picture is AWESOME!!!
yes good to here brother, after checking out tvs for awhile, there is such a selection out there. Bravio caught my eye awesome picture i agree. Be fun getting down on the playstation too!

yes good to here brother, after checking out tvs for awhile, there is such a selection out there. Bravio caught my eye awesome picture i agree. Be fun getting down on the playstation too!

It's all about the picture, don't care who makes it. Playstation huh, never been much into video games. But then, I am an old fart!!

We've had our Vizio for over a year an no problems (knocking on wood).

Nothing I really want except to stay healthy!!! Winning the lottery would be great though.

I'd like a new bbq

It's all about the picture, don't care who makes it. Playstation huh, never been much into video games. But then, I am an old fart!!

Not into video games, either. Course I'm an old fart, too. I really like our Panasonic 50 inch Plasma. My wife bought it for me a couple years ago, along with a blu-ray and surround sound system. Very nice little set-up for not that much money. She is great with gifts. Hopefully I can come up with something nice for her this year. I'll probably get some help from one of her friends. I really suck at buying presents.

Not into video games, either. Course I'm an old fart, too. I really like our Panasonic 50 inch Plasma. My wife bought it for me a couple years ago, along with a blu-ray and surround sound system. Very nice little set-up for not that much money. She is great with gifts. Hopefully I can come up with something nice for her this year. I'll probably get some help from one of her friends. I really suck at buying presents.

Got my wife a charm bracelet with baby boots and the RN insignia thing on it. Also got her some gift cards for stores she likes and a spa day (she needs that one bad).

Me, not really looking for anything but know my wife will do something great.

Got for my girl:
Boots she wanted
Cross necklace she wanted
Dvds
Bout 100 bucks worth of mac makeup
New sunglasses
Mug warmer (lol dumb I know)

Shit I want:
Nada. (Feel bad askin for protein for christmas lmao)

Itsrough supporting both of us on just my salary so I don't want shit. Grew up pretty broke, a few christmases were just donated gifts, so I appreciate buying for people and just being able to get what I need throughout the year as it is

We got her a custom made Christmas ornament, has her foot prints on one side and her date and time of birth and her stats on it. We will get her a different one every year to celebrate.

That's nice, Each of kids have their own cd that we have recorded of them since birth, we record a little each year, it's really neat to have it all in one cd, they get to see how much they've changed through the years... You should do the same.

For x-mas there's nothing I really want, have a beautiful family & that's really all I need in life to be happy.

I really don't want anything. I would like to buy my girlfriend something really nice because she deserves it.

That's nice, Each of kids have their own cd that we have recorded of them since birth, we record a little each year, it's really neat to have it all in one cd, they get to see how much they've changed through the years... You should do the same.

For x-mas there's nothing I really want, have a beautiful family & that's really all I need in life to be happy.

I like that cd idea, gonna do it. Thanks!!

OK, was just talking with my wife about this. We have our daughter just in time for Christmas, but it started me thinking. Is there anything I want? The answer is really no, but if I did, what would it be.

Now listen, be real. Don't put a Ferrari, put something reasonable.

Alright, let's see who wants what.

Not sure if you are into sports at all, but I like collecting sports memoribilia of all kinds....just a thought

Back