• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

armidex, nolvadex, or clomid?

BUCKY

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Regarding PCT, which of the 3 does any of you prefer? I was told to get Armidex. What's your take on the other 2? Is Armidex the one?

Arimidex is ur AI, n should be taken thru out the cycle. Clomid is mostly used for PCT along with hcg sometimes if it's a heavy cycle. Nolva is mainly for gyno.

PCT: Clomid 100/100/75/50 & Aromaisn 25/25/12.5/12.5

Gyno resolution: Nolva

I'd use clomid and aromasin. No nolva or hcg during PCT, unless you are using the nolva for gyno issues.

PCT: Clomid 100/100/75/50 & Aromaisn 25/25/12.5/12.5

Gyno resolution: Nolva

GMO got it,you can also use Nolva for PCT but Clomid is better,studies shows it in the sense that it doesn't affect other hormones such as GH and IGF1 levels in a bad way like the other one...And Arimidex isn't bad but Aromasin is a better option!When i'm doing heavy cycles,i take both nolva and clomid since the last one works faster but the other is better in the long run...

Not to thread jack but I'm running a test E/Deca (250mg/125mg e3d) with .5g arimidex eod and for a pct I was given 15,000iu HCG and clomid. I hear mixed reviews with HCG on pct and now I'm not sure that just clomid will be enough for pct.

Not to thread jack but I'm running a test E/Deca (250mg/125mg e3d) with .5g arimidex eod and for a pct I was given 15,000iu HCG and clomid. I hear mixed reviews with HCG on pct and now I'm not sure that just clomid will be enough for pct.

You an use the HCG during your cycle (min of 500 twice a week) and while the Test E is clearing your system after your last shot, but you do not want to use it during your actual PCT. Clomid and your A/I only during PCT will be just fine. You may experience some Estro rebound after PCT with the Adex, but it is still better than nothing.

IML Gear Cream!
they all do different things so read up

ok.

Arimidex is ur AI, n should be taken thru out the cycle. Clomid is mostly used for PCT along with hcg sometimes if it's a heavy cycle. Nolva is mainly for gyno.

AI means what again?:hmmm:

Also, just curious who came up with the idea of taking these drugs "meant" for women, to be used by men (bodybuilders). Not sure what the long term effects are (I hear words "estrogen" here and there and I know it's related to females). I know of a pre-op tranny taking "hormones" to become fully female, not sure if these drugs you all are taking has anything to do with it. P.S. no homo.

Last edited:

Also, just curious who came up with the idea of taking these drugs "meant" for women, to be used by men (bodybuilders). Not sure what the long term effects are (I hear words "estrogen" here and there and I know it's related to females). I know of a pre-op tranny taking "hormones" to become fully female, not sure if these drugs you all are taking has anything to do with it. P.S. no homo.

You really should be reading up on what your putting into your body for your own knowledge. Your not going to turn into a women using these items.

ok.

BUCKY strikes again! Keep giving him answers guys, it only gets better...and by better I mean :toilet:.

I love how supposedly he doesn't know what the abbreviation "AI" stands for but he knows that they're intended for women. He's gotta be a somewhat knowledgeable guy who's just jackin' us around for yucks.

Back