• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Should i feel bad?

Rednack

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My daddy raped me when i was three..Wasn't long after my momma woke me up beating my daddy in the head with a hammer...It's been twenty years and i still aint seen my daddy..

Question is, should i feel guilty?

Wait...you had sex with you dad and didn't call afterwards?

That pretty fucking cold man. You should've called at least once. He's been sitting by the phone for 20 year waiting. Hoping that you enjoyed yourself enough to want to go on another date.

You should feel bad.

Wait...you had sex with you dad and didn't call afterwards?

That pretty fucking cold man. You should've called at least once. He's been sitting by the phone for 20 year waiting. Hoping that you enjoyed yourself enough to want to go on another date.

You should feel bad.
I really do feel bad cause my momma beat the bastard death before i could get a hold of the hammer..

I think the parallel between your life and your moniker is undeniably predictable. Should you feel bad? I'm not a therapist.

:coffee:

My daddy raped me when i was three..Wasn't long after my momma woke me up beating my daddy in the head with a hammer...It's been twenty years and i still aint seen my daddy..

images

Are you drunk posting?...

It's ok...

Time heals all wounds...

Kill yourself, you are a piece of shit. Seriously do it:coffee:

Rednack's attempts to be "funny" are eventually going to lead him to a padded room in which the only activity he'll be subject to is chewing on his helmet...

Have you at least had the decency to scour the rose garden for his bones and give him a kiss good night? You ungrateful cur.

It sounds like your mom put the hammer down to soon. she forgot to visit your room.:paddle:

Go FUCK yourself redcunt!!!

Yes, for posting such stupid shit.

IML Gear Cream!
Quick start biting your own neck…….

You fucking idiots just don't get it, do you?

Noone cares you are a waste of skin.
I'd love to get you in the head lock and give you a big old wet juicey kiss, but them fucking pimples are a complete turnoff, sorry...

You are a horrible son. You should kill yourself.

the scene of the crime

IMG_4402.jpg

I'd love to get you in the head lock and give you a big old wet juicey kiss, but them fucking pimples are a complete turnoff, sorry...

All good if you ever got that close id shank you in the hair lip:coffee:
deliverance_banjo_player.jpg

Duelling banjo’s, squeal like a pig boy…….

Back