• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

lets get to the bottom of this!

HialeahChico305

Elite Matador member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm no police and I sure as hell don't like doing any detective work, but my curiosity wins on this one. Gentleman below me has shed some light into some sick fucked up shit and you know what they say, whats done in the dark eventually must come out to light. Come on you sick fuck (We got a couple of cat haters up in this mug), show your face. Its not like the peeps at IM are going to crucify you. Who is responsible for such act?

I know someone here that I went to college with and used to work out with who recently stabbed a kitten in the stomach and then proceeded to beat it in the head until it died. Oh and he is a member of this site. he bragged how good it felt to see it suffer.

I'm no police and I sure as hell don't like doing any detective work, but my curiosity wins on this one. Gentleman below me has shed some light into some sick fucked up shit and you know what they say, whats done in the dark eventually must come out to light. Come on you sick fuck (We got a couple of cat haters up in this mug), show your face. Its not like the peeps at IM are going to crucify you. Who is responsible for such act?

I agree, who ever done that is a "Sick Fuck"

If it's on a bodybuilding forum it must be true.

who would be that fucked up:coffee:

Damn!.., that's some phuck'd up shit!
Somebody needs mental help to do that to a helpless kitty, or anything for that matter!

Or was it that he he hates fucking cats in the ass...:hmmm:

Well anyway, let's get the gang all together and hang him!!

To Frankensteins Castle!!
Universal+Frankenstein+-+angry+mob.jpg

Last edited:
The sick fuck fits right in here in anything goes. He's probably the only one that does sick shit instead of just talking about it. at the least he should be a mod in this section:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
What do you guys think about people who hunt for sport?:thinking:

Its a great sport and is essential to keeping populations in check and stopping the spread of disease. People who ask dumb questions should be added to the list of game.:coffee:

As long as they do something with the animal (eat it, make something from it, etc) I don't care. It's more humane than what takes place in most meat packing plants.

Its a great sport and is essential to keeping populations in check and stopping the spread of disease. People who ask dumb questions should be added to the list of game.:coffee:
I think that is the reason government allow people to hunt. But I doubt many people hunt for that reason. I think they hunt for fun. If later is true, then I don't see any difference between the two. Both parties killed because they could and found pleasure doing it, I think.
If people support sport hunting then they should see no problem with the guy who killed that kitten.
I personally don't care if people kill for fun or kill for survival. I am not responsible for their ignorance or their action.

I would hunt chubby ... Hog tie her and shower her with sperm. At least three times a day :coffee:

I would hunt chubby ... Hog tie her and shower her with sperm. At least three times a day :coffee:
you'd have to rope that fatass bitch first or she'd break your ribs..

anyone protecting a person that did that to a helpless kitten is just as bad as the
person who did it. yea ok buddy i won't tell. um who is so desperate for a buddy
they hang out with a pos like that?

and hunting if done for the meat is fine. have you ever tasted venison? a lot more
manly to put 70 pounds of meat in your family's freezer than to beat up a kitten.
what a joke that guy is. men hit back so beat up a kitten???

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCaptn'
I would hunt chubby ..

Urban Dictionary: chubby

Quote:
chubby
what guys get in the morning, not a real hard on, but BIGGER than normal
Dude, I woke up this morning with a huge chubby!

:eyebrow:

are you trying to insinuate that the captn' has gay tendencies?

Back