• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

About gains with UncleZ gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

guy88

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi

I would like to know references from people who have tested UncleZ gear, BUT, who have used another gear too. (Anyways i think this will be almost impossible because a lot of people here is publicing uncleZ)

I have been reading a lot of people speaking not good things about UncleZ (scammings, underdosed...), and this can be read in a lot of forums except this one and other (what i wont say). i know that their shipping is 5/5 and also their communication, but what i really want to know is about their quality

Do you think a cycle like this with UncleZ worth it? What about lb/kg gains?

1-12 EQ
1-13 Test E
And also 6 week of tren Ace

(ofc AI, PCT...)

Thank you

Other forums sponsors pay ppl to write bad reviews about z and others to highly promote there sponsors.Uncle z gear is top notch (z line or ep)

Well, I know this... I bought a ton of Z-Line Anadrol-50, I had been using it for a month and gained nothing. Pills taste sweet when sucked on, and using 100 mgs a day for a month you would think that some sort of weight gain would be noticed, strength didnt go up, not anymore than a guy who was working out. Now someone will say, why havent you brought it up until now, because I am not new to this... Someone is going to tell me that my diet is wronge, or Im not working out right, they are going to defend the Z line because they get kick backs or maybe their shit was good. I am familiar with selective scamming and the works. Used to be a loyal customer of another group before they went down, never had problems until the end of their run. so should you buy a large cycle from Z? Up to you brother, I too read the other sites and the cons associated with Z, but I thought I'd give it a shot. Wont use him again. I firmly believe I paid alot of money for sugar pills. And if any of the Z peeps want to dispute this with me, go ahead, as I still have 4 pouches of unopened Anarol.

Haven't heard from you before ? maybe you will PM me ( get your post count up) as we have no complaints about the anadrol or any other. I will await your order # - labs and other info-Thanks-ordawg1
PS- if I am not availible you can contact OldSchoolLifter -Happy Holidays

I have run Uncle Z gear and love it with great gains. My experience with other gear being test from USA prescribed I have found just as good. The dbol is great, and the test s is awesome.

Getting ready to place a big order still a little short but will be trying there Deca and hgh

my experience was underdosed oils.. cyp, test e, EQ. I've used several other sources, and a 600mg of euro/z-labs test felt like cruise dosing.

Very little water retention, strength, and lean mass. I had body comp assessed clinically several times, and the only significant gains I made were when I added an oral into the mix

Made the switch to another source recently and have made more gains in 5 weeks than I did in over 20 on z's gear.

This forum promotes to noobs b/c of it's open friendly atmosphere... the users run a 10 week cycle, with half or 3/4 containing orals.... then they claim the test is great.

Or they've never used anything before, so even tho they are running 300mg of t when they think they are at 500mg... they still get results and boast about it.

The only Vet members you see in this forum are board sponsors and reps

The stuff isn't bunk... and you'll get it quick... and customer service is great... but expect to run it at double the dose your trying to acheive

FWIW I will be getting my bloods done this Thursday for a cycle I will start on Jan 1st. I also will be getting tested during and after my cycle. I guess I will find out first hand if how Z's gear is dosed. I am confident that it will be GTG.

Zgear is good shit his oils took almost all my free test hitting I beleave 4300dui. My wife pussy was sore zgear make you hard like Rottweiler

We have MANY lab tests where guys have run Z gear and was spot on.I have run mass spec on many kinds of gear and can assure you that Zgear is all gtg. Unless you have actual lab tests to back up what you are stating -it is purely bashing. Please stick to the FACTS and not bro science and accusations-Happy Holidays-OD

We have MANY lab tests where guys have run Z gear and was spot on.I have run mass spec on many kinds of gear and can assure you that Zgear is all gtg. Unless you have actual lab tests to back up what you are stating -it is purely bashing. Please stick to the FACTS and not bro science and accusations-Happy Holidays-OD

Yep!

IML Gear Cream!
The Euro-Pharmacies brand is 100% good to go. If it wasn't, I would tell Z to fuck off. I have only used Euro-Pharmacies the last 3-4 months and there is no way in hell it's under-dosed. In fact, the EP Tren is so f'ing strong it almost has to be overdosed.

I have also had labs on Z's blue tops and it's real HGH.

everybody who has speak well about unclez has a banner of Unclez... thats the point. People who hs speak bad about unclez are normal users
If you say that ppl are paid in other forums to give bad reviews about unclez and i see you giving good ones when you have their banner, what should i think?

What about the gains of the cycle exposed?

I have personally chronograph and melt tested many batches of Z gear, and everytime I found very little impurities, and the dosing was spot on.

As for your problem with the Anadrol, I personally have run any runs with his anadrol, and I think its one of the best on the market.

If your not satisfied with your gear, PM me and we can see about testing it and getting a replacement, but again I can assure you the gear you have is real.

Theres no bashing going on, just an honest oppinion from a customer that spent close to G, and wasn't satisfied with the product.

Feel free to post up some labs/mass spec to support your own statements, and refute mine.

everybody who has speak well about unclez has a banner of Unclez... thats the point. People who hs speak bad about unclez are normal users
If you say that ppl are paid in other forums to give bad reviews about unclez and i see you giving good ones when you have their banner, what should i think?

I don't get paid I just rock the banner cause z is the man!

Shit is gtg

There is a reason why alot of people switch and stay with Z.. Good customer service and top quality gear... Did you try handling your issues with them to see what they had to say first??

Yea I have a banner , because itmis good gear and is a good bunch with great prices! Uncle Z give me nothing for promoting them! No discounts ets!! The test is good to go since i cruise on Watson test C at 300 mg a week!

I don't have a banner, but I've been around long enough here and at other forums to know that the "Uncle" doesn't mess around.

For some reason, people think that if you take a tab of dbol or inject a CC of test, your going to get huge. Gear isn't going to do shit if your diet, training and sleep are not 100% in check. Where that idea came from...idk :shooter:

Last edited:
Theres no bashing going on, just an honest oppinion from a customer that spent close to G, and wasn't satisfied with the product.

Feel free to post up some labs/mass spec to support your own statements, and refute mine.

It is YOUR gear that you are questioning- not what I have tested.You are stating that the gear was " undedosed" because it " felt" like it. No labs to back it up. That is bashing -not posting facts.
I have no file on you that you ever complained. Please feel free to PM your order # and lab tests showing gear was bad. We will look it over and act accordingly. This is called " customer support" and we take pride in what we do here. Without proper protocol is merely talk. I look forward to gathering the facts and looking over your account-Happy Holidays-ordawg1

IML Gear Cream!
Movin Weight there are copious amounts of Test to confirm the Authenticity of Z gear. having run all of them all was potent, I would not stay with Z unless I was Sure he was 10000% As a customer and friend I find your posts insulting since I know for a FACT all is GTG. Im on a cruise of 300 Test on Euro Line I am 6'3 289, and I dont feel like I am crashing lol

I carry the Z banner because its good gear and it's all I use. The second he sends me or any of my personal friends bunk gear the banner comes down and I move on. I refuse to carry the banner of anyone unless they are legit. At the moment Z is legit and I have even posted recent labs of his HGH results to prove it brother.

I carry the Z banner because its good gear and it's all I use. The second he sends me or any of my personal friends bunk gear the banner comes down and I move on. I refuse to carry the banner of anyone unless they are legit. At the moment Z is legit and I have even posted recent labs of his HGH results to prove it brother.

That is all we ask- honest opinions - backed by lab tests-PERIOD. Speaks volumes- so does result pictures.Take a look at our recent contest. All on Z gear- nothing else.Sure looked good from where I am sitting-Happy Holidays-OD :winkfinger:

I have been on Anadrol for 5 days now already gained 2 lbs and feeling fuller.I can honestly say you are full of shit that you ran it at 100 mg for 4 weeks and gained nothing.I have ran many cycles of z gear with great results.

I would happily edit my post above to include the fact that I have no labs and that it is purely based on feel... but for whatever reason there is no edit button.

And to Omega and Ordawg... Again, I'm entitled to my oppinion just like anybody else. The only labs i've seen showed test levels over 1500... which is attainable with about 200mg/ week.

So again show me something, and I will happily return to blaming my diet, training, whatever.

My purchase was made 7-8 months ago... maybe something has changed since then.

It's not unlikely for quality to change from UGL's so give me a break about being offended. Z just distributes EP... he doesn't make it

I would happily edit my post above to include the fact that I have no labs and that it is purely based on feel... but for whatever reason there is no edit button.

Based on "feel" which is an arbitrary measure, not factual.

And to Omega and Ordawg... Again, I'm entitled to my oppinion just like anybody else. The only labs i've seen showed test levels over 1500... which is attainable with about 200mg/ week.

So again show me something, and I will happily return to blaming my diet, training, whatever.

My purchase was made 7-8 months ago... maybe something has changed since then.

It's not unlikely for quality to change from UGL's so give me a break about being offended. Z just distributes EP... he doesn't make it

Yes- you are-plus you were man enough to come back up here and say you were going by " feel" and that is appreciated.
Are you certain that Z just distributes and does not " make " ?? If you read my article on blog about UGLs - you will see I have been around for a LONG time- not a young man by any standards. If someone was to get a bad batch- we would have several complaints as batches are LARGE. And for them to have bad batches of several diferent compounds would be extremely rare. For a compound to be underdosed would just be plain silly IMO.On the other hand-if a guy was trying gear and not seeing what he wanted I can understand that he just gives up on gear and says fuck it and moves on. But- you have seen too many good guys on here growing- so you have a hunch there is more to it than meets the eye.
If I thought for a second that any of this gear was underdosed or bunk I would NEVER rep Z plus I use this gear and have my choice of many.
With that being said-I might suggest that you try a small order and you will soon find out what everybody is talking about. Appreciate your clarification post. Happy Holidays-ordawg1

Appreciate the clarification-Ordawg1

i am currently running z ep test cyp 400mg /wk i ran z dbol the first 5 wks im up 25 pounds and im still gaining after dbol was stopped 3 weeks ago i bumped test up to 500mg a week and i feel like a beast my strength goes up every day... i dont rock a z banner and have a horrible rep on this site so i am just a regular working guy that appreciates what z does... under dose over dose whatever im getting the results i want and z made it easy as possible id recommend him to anyone that asked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back