• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Muscle Spasms! WTF?

Last football season I was getting spasms on my right leg, no fun at all. Sometimes during practice I just had to take a brake from scrimmage b/c the of the pain, I cud barely move my leg. It sucks for sure.

Originally posted by Prince
No, not when I work-out.

It could be when I am watching TV, or at work, etc.

Yeah and that???s the nice part that you can be all fine and all the sudden it hits you???

these are not painful, my tricep just keeps flexing, but not hard just a like a short spasm. It's more annoying than anything.

Man lucky you, my felt like someone was sticking a knife into my leg

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by KataMaStEr
Man lucky you, my felt like someone was sticking a knife into my leg

I used to get those in my calves when I used to run. They hurt so bad it was almost unbearable!
Sometimes it would happen in the middle of the night when I was sleeping! :eek:

I've had the occassional twitch usually in my left forearm before, it comes and goes. Usually when it happens once, it'll happen fairly frequently. Seems like I've also had it happen with one of my fingers. Basically just like having hiccups on in different muscles than usual. No idea what causes them or if they have any significance.

"I used to get those in my calves when I used to run. They hurt so bad it was almost unbearable!
Sometimes it would happen in the middle of the night when I was sleeping!"

I got the same exact things Price. Right in my calfs, it would hurt sooo bad. The worst was when I was playing soccer, and I was dehydrated (I think) and I going to turn into a fast sprint for the ball, and right when I took my first step, my calfs lock up and I am done. I am on the ground and they are soooo painful and like you try to stretch it out, but you can't like think or move your toe to straighted out the calf. I still get them here and there, but I don't know what it's from. Maybe dehydration I dunno. I've also got them in the middle of the night too. I wake up in the middle of the night and I do go straighten out my body, and then just suddenly my calf tightens up and I'm in such pain but I don't want to scream because I don't want to wake anyone up. So painful, I feel your pain price.

I get that once in awhile Prince. It goes away in time. I'm not sure what causes it but I very much doubt it is injury related in anyway. I don't think is is a pinched nerve. I get the same think in biceps, triceps and even the chest every once in awhile. It is very anoying I agree. Take some TUMS or something with alot of potassium. That seems to get rid of it.

these are not painful, my tricep just keeps flexing, but not hard just a like a short spasm. It's more annoying than anything.
I've been getting that in my right lat, now thats annoying!!
Not that i have big lats or anything :eek:

Does anyone know what its from???

Their just spasms nothing to be concerned with. It is the same thing as a person who has a twitch in their eye.

maybe nerves, tension, excessive muscle usage. (all these, maybe only one, maybe none) go ask a doctor. what do I look like to you??? hahahahahahaha

Originally posted by peetrips
Paging Dr firestorm! Paging Dr firestorm! Emergency in Prince's tricep!! :lol:
:haha:

kewel site Peetrips. I had some of the answers. I do rock huu???? Now where did I put my PHD;MD license???

Have you tried aggressive stretching?

Prince, this resembles something called "Restless Leg Syndrome".....a very common affliction....

Chances are it's not, but we would look at it as a minor electrolyte inbalance anyway....and suggest Ca/mag or an Iron free Multi-Mineral for as few days, your normal Multi in the morning...and extra 1000/500 mgs of Calcium/Magnesium with dinner......usually stops within 3-4 days. :D

DP

You may be drinking too much (or not enough) water.

Back