• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

proviron intead of caber

colej

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im fixin to start 2nd cycle with teste 500,npp 300 and dbol. i have been told to use aromasin along with some caber through out cyle. my question is , i have aromasin and proviron, can i do without the caber and stick with what i already have?

im fixin to start 2nd cycle with teste 500,npp 300 and dbol. i have been told to use aromasin along with some caber through out cyle. my question is , i have aromasin and proviron, can i do without the caber and stick with what i already have?

No. And, you need to do a TON of research.

Proviron is not an ai!!! It has ai properties but it is Not a replacement for an ai!

Hit the research books bro.

You were told to use caber cause npp will cause progesterone sides. Proviron in no way will replace caber

Inb4 OP comes back with gyno....

You were told to use caber cause npp will cause progesterone sides. Proviron in no way will replace caber
i guess i should have asked is caber necessary. i wasnt going to replace it with the proviron. i like proviron as an add on for the hardening affects i get from it i have some caber on the way for prolactin issues. so ive done my research and it looks like someone needs to research proviron to see why some choose to use it. thanks guys

Just giving you my 2 cents. I hope that comment wasn't towards me op? I know exactly why ppl choose proviron as an add on, the way you worded your post made it seem like you were going with provision instead of caber

i guess i should have asked is caber necessary. i wasnt going to replace it with the proviron. i like proviron as an add on for the hardening affects i get from it i have some caber on the way for prolactin issues. so ive done my research and it looks like someone needs to research proviron to see why some choose to use it. thanks guys

Easy to be confused by your question. You should always run Caber or Prami with a 19-nor.

Just giving you my 2 cents. I hope that comment wasn't towards me op? I know exactly why ppl choose proviron as an add on, the way you worded your post made it seem like you were going with provision instead of caber
nah dude a couple posts above you. no harm. next time i just need to be more clear or look a little harder b4 i post a question that i may can answer myself. hope yall have a Merry Christmas

IML Gear Cream!
Have you Ran Deca or NPP Before ? I did Deca and didn't need get any prolactin gynecomastia. But kept Caber on hand just incase.Some say if your Estrogen is kept in check there is a very slim chance of prolactin gynecomastia side effects.

not to mention the title of the thread.

Back